Chapter 15: Graduation day, part two

Andy

We got to the front gates of the school. It's a sunny day, other people everywhere. Everyone looks different, except the first that graduate today, including me. Everybody has the same clothing, sitting or standing together, talking, laughing, having a good time. I scanned the front area, searching for one specific person.

Then I saw him. A black wolf, his paws, muzzle and tips of his pointy ears a beautiful sky blue. Seems like he's seen me too, because he looked at me with a smile.

"Mike!" I said, as loud as for him to hear it. I walked up to him and we made our usual handshake. He's the only friend I made during the time I was in this school. He is also the only one who knows that I am Bi and that I have a boyfriend. He is bisexual too, so he's cool with it.

Chase

Well, seems like Andy made a friend here while being in this school. Even though I absolutely hate the name Mike, I am happy he found a friend. That is also the reason I cringed when I heard this name, Ryan the only one noticing.

"Why did you cringe like that when he said his name?" He asked. Everyone from the group turned to me out of curiosity. Well, there's no way out now.

I sighed, collecting my thoughts and speaking up: "Well, I had a boyfriend before Andy, whose name is Mike. I was that madly in love with him that I haven't seen the red flags he gave me. He'd ghost me, but then act like we're the best couple in the world when he's horny. Me, dumbass, looked away and said that it's how he shows his love to me. Well, no. He onlyused me for sex. When he had enough of me, he broke up with me, saying that he cheated on me the whole time we were together, and other bad things. This shattered my heart, because, as I said, I was madly in love. And the thing is: he was 4 years older than me. I was 14 at that time and he was 18. I never told anybody, except you all, now." As I finished, I remembered one scene where he said all these horrible things and also hitting me for no reason, shattering my heart into millions of pieces. I tried blinking away my tears, but one still escaped. I looked away, ashamed of myself for telling them this.

I sniffled quietly, wanting to turn around, but someone didn't let me. Small paws grabbed my face and turned towards theirs, and then I saw it was Ruby. He eyes were red out of anger, but the rest of her face was calm. She wiped away my tears rather harsh, breaking the silence by saying: "Don't you dare cry because of this motherfucker. He is not worth it crying over. Look at yourself now. A beautiful man with a sweet and truly loving boyfriend, living his best life. Leave the past and move on. Ryan and Andy will help you. Am I right?"

"Yes." Ryan answered.

"See? You're not alone. If you need help, ask Andy, Ryan, or us." I smiled, still sniffling a bit. She's right. I have real friends, a healthy relationship, and I also achieved all my goals I had set myself so far. I am happy. Truly happy. I have to leave the past, I have to move on. And I am already on the right track.

"T- thanks, I really needed that." I thanked, chuckling. I am only sniffling a little, no tears shedding. I smiled.

"That's what I wanna see!" Ruby said, smiling too. The others smiled too.

I looked into the crowd, looking for Andy. He's still there, with the other fur, smiling and talking. My smile just grew wider, remembering he's mine, not someone else's.

I started approaching him and Mike, wrapping my arms around him from behind, startling him a little.

"Someone's got scared?" I chuckled. Mike was looking at me, suspiciously.

"I'm his boyfriend." He then realized and nodded. Andy released himself from my hug and introduced me properly to Mike.

"So," he started, clapping his hands together "this is Chase, my boyfriend. He's a year older than me and the sweetest guy ever. Chase, this is Mike, as you maybe heard, and we got friends rageur quickly. He was also a loner, like you, when you were still in school." I glared at him because of that one statement. He smiled awkwardly, scratching his neck, telling me wth his body language that he shouldn't have done that.

"Uhm.. what dow we do now?" Mike asked after a few seconds of awkward silence. I thought about something.

"Do you like cars?"

"Yeah, I do. I saw two g wagons driving past the front gate of the school a few minutes ago. And they were matte black. I swear they have good taste in cars." He went on and on about it. I looked at Andy and Andy looked at me, me starting to smirk and him to quietly laugh too. He interrupted himself, seeing us how we looked at each other.

"What's so funny?" He glared at both of us. I turned to him, reaching for my keys in my pocket. As I pulled it out of my pocket, I told him: "I own one."

..
...
....

"You.. what?!" He yelled. I showed him the car key, proving that I own one.

"N- no way! Can we go for a ride please? It's my dream car!"

I looked at Andy with a questioned face. He knew what I'd ask and he nodded in agreement.

"We can go for a ride now, if you want."

"Really?! You'd do that?" He was so excited I was afraid that he'd explode out of excitement.  I nodded, smiling. I've never knew someone's that enthusiastic about cars. Anyway, I motioned him to follow me, and he obeyed. Andy went to the others, explaining where I'm going. We approached my car, me unlocking it. He got into the passengers seat, but before that, he walked around the car, examining it.

I got in and put my seatbelt on, starting the car. I put it on sport+ mode, hearing the sound of the V8 Biturbo. He smiled uncontrollably, acting kind of like a little child who just got the toy they wanted for a very long time.

I started the car, but before starting to drive, I looked at the clock. 9:34 AM. Okay, we still have over 2 hours. I started driving out of the parking lot, into the street. When we caught a red light, I'd rev it a little for Mike. His eyes are gleaming and his smile doesn't fade away one bit. He looked around, examining every bit of leather and Alcantara. The happy aura around him is way stronger than I thought.