Chapter 7

Chase

"You're moving out."

"What?" both of them said in unison. I nodded, smiling.

"I've bought a penthouse that is big enough for 3 families. Every bedroom has its own bathroom with a stunning view to the city. There is one kitchen, two living rooms, and much more. I bought a penthouse this big because I want to live with you two. There were none for two families so, yeah.." I told them.

"Would you.. want to live with me?" I hesitantly asked. They both looked at each other and nodded overjoyed.

"We would love to!" Ryan said, looking happier than ever. "Alright then! Go pack your things, I'll go and pack mine. When I'm finished, I'll help you two okay?" They nodded. "Then I'll get going. See you in a few!"

I went back to my room. I've pulled out every bag and suitcase I had to put my stuff in. Thankfully, when I finished, it all fit in. But before I put my clothes in I've changed from the suit to a more relaxed outfit, being sweatpants and a t-shirt.

When I was done, I looked at my room once again. It was plain white now with no decoration or anything. It looked boring, to be honest. My new bedroom is black with grey decorations, a big TV, a Soundbar connected to it, a big bed, a walk-in closet, and a beautiful view to the quieter neighborhoods. I don't know if Andy will be sharing a room with me, but let's see what he says.

I went downstairs with all bags and suitcases full with my stuff to my car. I unlocked it, outting as much as possible into the small trunk (if you've seen the trunk of a 911, you know it's really small and you can't fit anything bigger than a small suitcase in). The rest I put onto the passenger seat. Ryan has two cars: a Mercedes E class and a Vito. He also had a trailer, so it wouldn't be a problem to drive two times because of that stuff.

I went over to them, seeing Ryan putting a big bag of, I think, clothes into the silver station wagon. I approached him, asking: "So, I have packed everything into my car, but what about this car? I mean, you'll be connecting the trailer to the van right?" "Yeah I will, I've already thought about it. I have an idea: you'll drive ugh your car to our new home, we'll park your car there and disconnect the trailer, then we both drive back and you'll hop into this one, and then we'll drive back." "Sounds good to me, okay!"

I went inside, helping them with the rest of the things they've had. They had VERY much.

After we put everything into the cars and the trailer, I sat down on the couch with a sigh of relief. It was already pretty late and I just wanted to go to bed and sleep. But we had to drive the cars with our things into our new home.

Ten minutes later, we went to our cars, Ryan and Andy to the van and me to my car. I started it up, driving out, looking back waiting for them to get out of the driveway without hitting anything. After that was done, they followed me to the garage of our new home. It was a 15 minute car ride, because the penthouse was inside the casino next to the freeway. We got there and I parked my car. Meanwhile Ryan was 'parking' the trailer next to my car. When he was done, I disconnected it and hopped into the only backseat that was free. We drove back, I got into the silver Mercedes, and we drove back to the garage, parking both cars next to mine.

I was so tired, that's why I suggested we'd bring the stuff to the penthouse the next day. Ryan was tired too and my boyfriend was already sleeping in the passenger seat. I gently picked him up from the seat, closing the door behind us and Ryan then locking the car.