Chapter 14: Graduation day, part one

Chase

It's almost 2 years ago as Andy went to a new school. There'll be a graduation day tomorrow, I hope he took school seriously and made it through the years. I'm 19 now and Andy is 18. In these two years, to be honest, nothing special happened. My father didn't text anything and I forgot about it completely. I got a bit taller and so did Andy. We're almost the same height. Ryan found himself a, drum roll: a boyfriend (he's bi).

Or friend group also expanded. We are 5 int total now. Me, Andy, Rex, Hiroshi and a girl named Ruby, 18 years old. She's 5'7 tall, a tiger, and has the same style as me, almost. She wears only black clothes, like me. She is Rex's best friend and he Introduced her to us I think a year ago. We have a group chat where we text each other when we could meet. Or whose birthday is soon, etc. She is well trained in self defense and knows how to shoot a gun. Her father is a Cop and her mother a lawyer. Her mother knows how to self defense so she teached Ruby the "basics". Even though they don't seem like basics.

I also got a new car sponsored by my boss, a matte black G wagon. Hiroshi got one too, but for that we had to give away the cars we had before, sadly.

I searched for a good looking suit to wear on his graduation day. After I prepared it, I went to my office and played on the piano that was there. The office is almost fully black. There are high bookshelf's with books nobody reads, my desk with my really comfortable chair, and a fireplace in the middle. It's not as big, but it is spacious. The piano isn't painted, so it has the wood color. It looks really nice.

I started teaching myself the piano secretly, because I want it to be a surprise. It's almost 9 PM right now, by the way. Andy is watching something on TV with his father, and I managed to sneak away. I'll play 'Comptine d'un autre été', by the way. I don't know if I should play something else, because it's, to be honest, easy to learn. I can already play it perfectly. I can also play the piano part of 'Je te laisserai des mots' well, but the singing isn't as well. I can say the words, but the pronunciation is pretty hard. I think I'll manage it till tomorrow afternoon.

(By the way, this is the song. Listen to it if you want to.)

After practicing a bit, I went back, sitting down next to Andy.

"Where were you?"

"Bathroom." I answered quickly.

"You really think I'm that dumb, huh? I know you're hiding something. Say it." He demanded, the look on his face tells he's serious. He absolutely hates it when someone's hiding something from him.

"It's a surprise. You'll see soon which one. And no, I won't tell you what it is."

"Come onnnnn, please?" He made little puppy eyes that literally nobody could resist, but I could. I won't tell him until I think it's time.

"No. This trick doesn't work for me"

"Ugh!" He plopped down onto the couch, crossing his arms and pouting like a little child. I chuckled at the sight of it. It's annoying, but adorable.

After a while we went to bed, because we all had to leave home early. The event with games and all kind of stuff starts at 9 AM and at 12 PM the ceremony begins.

I laid down on the comfy bed, waiting for Andy to get in too.

He got in after a he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him with only his boxers. It's cool for me, I mean, I sleep like that too so.. yeah.

We cuddled and said to each other good night. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 7 AM, because I prepared everything so everything goes smoothly. I called Hiroshi, telling him to get the g wagon. Rex has his own car, a Dodge Avenger, V8 swapped. That car sound fucking insane. Both of them will drive int their cars, Ruby too. She has a red Nissan Silvia, with a custom spoiler and drift foil all around the car. We talked about how we'll drive there and came to the conclusion that Ruby is in the front, Rex in the middle and me and Hiroshi behind them. I think that it'll look bad-ass.

Anyway, then I prepared breakfast, Ryan helping me. Soon later Andy showed up, smelling the air.

"Do I smell bacon?"

"Yes, yes you do. Let's eat, so we have enough time to get dressed." Ryan said, sitting down across from me, starting to eat. I did the same and Andy followed.

After we all ate, we went to our closets and got dressed. I wore a suit, fully black, but I rolled up the sleeves, because I like it better like that. Andy wore also a suit, but how you expect someone wearing a dark blue suit. White undershirt, dark blue suit jeans, and the matching jacket. After we both finished dressing up I put some of my favorite cologne on and so did he. We then approached the front door, waiting for Ryan. He wore also a blur suit but with a red bow tie. Then, we all went to the parking garage and went to my car. I drove, of course. Ryan sat in the back, Andy in the front passenger seat. I drove out of the parking lot, looking at the time on my dashboard. 9:02. Nice.

As I drove outside, I could already see everyone else there, waiting for me. I rolled down my window and ruby approached it. "Took you all long enough."

"Hehe, sorry. Anyway, get in your car, you lead the way."

"Olright" she said, imitating a British accent. I rolled my eyes and then rolled the window up, waiting until everyone drove past me.

We took a longer route than usual, just for fun. After we got to the parking lot, there were many people standing there, talking to each other in front of, maybe, their cars. I parked my car next to Hiroshi's and got out, waiting for the others.