Chapter 9

(btw this song has nothing to do with the story, it's one of my favorite songs and I want to show it to you, so yeah)

Chase

(NFSW WARNING: Sex scene)

He locked the door and jumped onto me. We started making out passionately. His eyes were full of lust.

I tucked on his shirt, wanting to tore it off of him so badly. He understood what I wanted and he took off all his clothes, including his boxers.

"I think this should have to go too, don't you think?" I nodded, exposing myself completely in front of him. He opened his muzzle to put it inside.

"Well, someone's hungry, eh?"

His slurping noises and that feeling of him sucking my dick is just incredible. After a few minutes I stopped him while panting and sweating. He looked up at me with confused eyes.

"I- I'm kinda close already"

"Hmmm" what about this..

He then turned around, showing off his ass. I immediately grabbed his cheeks, looking at his hole. I opened the drawer from the nightstand next to my bedside, grabbing a tube of lube. I put some of the liquid on my dick and a bit on his asshole and went in.

"Ah~" he moaned. I'm glad that the doors are cancelling noise. I bent over, inserting my cock inside him slowly as I do so. I got to his ear and said in a deep voice: "Still not enough?"

"No, go harder!"

"Okay"

(NFSW Warning end)

The next morning I woke up to both of us, naked. I wondered what happened at first and then I realized we both had our first time last night. It really was something special and I will never forget the feeling he gave me. It was new, interesting, just wonderful. I looked at my phone that was laying on my nightstand, it was 8 AM in the morning. Still summer break. I sighed out of relief and relaxed again.

After some minutes of looking at my beautiful cute boyfriend and spooning him, he woke up. Those sleepy eyes oh god. I fell in love with him again.

"Morning babe."

"Hey"

"Last night was awesome." I smiled at his words.

"It was." I gave him a peck on the lips and cuddled with him again. His arms wrapped around my torso and I nearly fell asleep again. Well, not nearly, I did.

I woke up a few hours later with no sight of Andy. I heard the shower running, so I assumed it was him. I rolled around in my bed and didn't want to get up. My back was facing the wall with the door that leads to the bathroom. I heard the door open and close and then I felt something fall on me. He had thrown a pillow on me.

"Wake up sleepyhead. Go shower, you smell. We also have to change the bedding. Now come on! Get up!"

I turned to him, seeing him with fresh boxers on. I have thrown the pillow back at him, smacking it right in his face.