Chapter 12: Double date?

Chase

I woke up feeling better than ever. Andrew was laying next to me, his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I look at the time and it says it's currently 9:25AM. After a few minutes just laying there, listening to the silence, my phone started vibrating frantically and ringing all the time. I look at who's spamming me, and it's.. Hiroshi? He's always fast asleep at that time. Weird.

Hiroshi: AYE!

Hiroshi : YO!

You: What?!

Hiroshi: I have a date!!!

You: You WHAT?

Hiroshi: YESS! FINALLY!

You: Congratulations!

Hiroshi: I was thinking Abt a double date today evening, so that you get to know him and maybe be friends with him.

You: Sounds like a plan to me! Where should we meet?

Hiroshi: Maybe go to the movie theater? Watch the new drama movie?

You: Alright! I'll buy the tickets.

Hiroshi: I'll buy us all snacks then!

You: alright! Plans set! See you in ten hours or so, haha

Hiroshi: yeah haha see ya soon!

I am really happy for him. He was never in a relationship before, because of his rough past. I wanted to get comfortable again, but it feels like I have two balls in my back, constantly poking my back. The bad thing is I can't look, because Andy is still sleeping peacefully on top of me. I don't want to wake him up.

He eventually did wake up, because I wiggled all the time, trying to get comfortable. His eyes opened a little bit, immediately looking into mine, smiling weakly mouthing a "morning".

"Good morning, my sunshine" he just chuckled, closing his eyes again and laying his head back onto me chest. He mumbled something inaudible and then sighed.

"I have some news, by the way." His ears perked up immediately and he moved, so he can look at me better. His eyes were wide open and his ears ready to hear what these news are.

"Hiroshi has a date"

"No way, really!?" His tail starts wagging faster than the light. We both were searching for a boyfriend for him, because he's always alone. He doesn't have anyone around him most of the time. We both pitied him because of that and tried to bring him along every time we could, so he doesn't feel alone all the time.

I just nodded, giving him a toothy smile. I then added: "We also prepared something for today. We'll meet him today."

"Ooo" he says, "where are we going?"

"Movie theater. We're gonna watch the new drama movie with them. I'll pay the tickets, he'll pay for the snacks." How I know my boyfriend, he'll start protesting, because he hates when other people pay for him. I put a finger on his mouth, gesturing him to shut his mouth. "No protests."

He crossed his arms and started pouting like a child.

"Oh, come on. You know better, don't you? Just let us pay for once." I sat up. He did too.

"Fine. But only because it's you." I chuckle. I got up from the bed and stretched. Andrew stayed and was watching every movement. I took my shirt off to change it, put on a fresh one, looked back to Andy, who had a shocked face. As if I have a huge spider behind me. His face is pale.