Chapter 4: Christmas

(A little Time Skip to the last day before Christmas sorry eheh)

Chase

I was preparing everything before going to Andy, because I'll celebrate Christmas with him and his father, who is a really nice person. I, of course, got a Christmas present for both of them. For Andrew I bought some jewelry and his favorite chocolates. For his dad I got also chocolates and a not that cheap wine. From what I saw in the living room, he loves wine. I wrapped their presents and hid them in my bag. On top of them I put some clothes, so they're hidden.

After I put everything in my bag and left, he immediately opened the door, before I could even knock. He hugged me tight and I, of course, hugged back. After a few seconds of us hugging each other, he released himself from me and he invited me in.

"I am more than happy that you're celebrating Christmas with us!" He told me, his smile wider than ever. His father was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching us with a warm smile. We went to the living room and I sat down next to the Christmas tree. Their house is beautiful from the outside with all the lights, and from the inside it's very nicely decorated. The Christmas tree is white with light and dark blue ornaments hanging on the branches. The air smells like cinnamon and gives off a very warm and welcoming feeling.

My boyfriend sat down next to me. I didn't like that, so I pulled him on my lap instead. We started watching Christmas movies, and in the middle of the movie I looked at Andy and it seemed like he fell asleep in my arms. I hugged him a bit tighter and went on watching the movie.

After a couple hours of us watching movies Ryan, Andy's father, looked at his watch and informed me that it was really late and we should go to bed. I tried to pick Andrew up carefully, so he doesn't wake up. I succeeded and went upstairs and put him on his bed, kissing his cheek before leaving back downstairs to put my presents under the tree. After that, I went o shower and then went back to his room.

I got inside and jumped, because he was sitting on the bed. It seemed like he was waiting for me. He didn't say anything, the only thing he did when he saw me was stretching his arms out to me and giving me the biggest puppy eyes I could imagine. I couldn't resist and dropped everything and played down with him, hugging him tightly.

The next morning I woke up on the floor. That's why it was so uncomfortable to sleep I thought, laughing to myself. I got up, stretched and then looked at the bed to see Andy still sleeping peacefully, hugging the pillow. I looked at the clock standing on the nightstand next to the bed, and it was 9 AM. I carefully shook him out of his sleep, only to get a little growl.

"Wake up or you'll get punished", I said into his ear in a flirty tone. He immediately jumped up from his sleep and i started laughing. "It's not funny", he said, pouting like a little child. "Anyways, let's go downstairs, it's Christmas", I said and we went downstairs, paw in paw. Ryan was already waiting for us in the kitchen.

He looked at us, smiling funny, saying: "Well good morning lovebirds"
"Stop dad" Andy said, blushing. I just giggled. We sat down for breakfast that his father already prepared for us all and dug in.

After breakfast we sat down on the floor, in front of the Christmas tree and searched for our presents. After we all found it Ryan opened my present first. "Ooh that's a nice one, thank you" "Oh no problem, Merry Christmas Ryan" I said, smiling at him, happy that he wasn't unhappy. Next, Andy opened his gift, also from me. His face lit up with joy. He loves jewelry and he always wears at least 5 rings, etc. He's obsessed with them. He's also obsessed with chains, so I got him a black and gold chain. "Thanks so much! I love you." He said and then lunged at me hugging me tightly. I laughed: "Glad you like it." Then it was my turn. I looked under the tree to see.. nothing. I was disappointed but didn't show it, I mean since my half brother was born I didn't get anything more expensive than $5. I sat back down, faking a smile.

Andy then perked up: "oh shit I forgot it!" Then ran upstairs. He came back with my gift and gave it to me. I then opened it to see a phone case, but not for my phone. I put it aside and underneath it was a new phone. "This can't be true..." I was speechless. My phone that I use now is my dad's old one, and it's already 5 years old or so. I never bought a new one because it still worked. Except for the fact that I have to charge it 3 times a day and the display is really dark at full brightness.

"How much does it cost?" I asked, still shocked about it. Ryan spoke up: "Uhm... Over 700...?" "I can't accept it, sor-" Andy interrupted me saying: "Don't you dare say that. I got it for you and you have to accept that. I mean look at the phone you have now! It is that old and broken that you can't even use it properly. Please accept it. I can't even call you normally without not hearing half of what you're saying." I sighed: "Fine... Thanks"

I also got some candy and Ryan and Andy gifted each other one present again. I'm still shocked from that gift he gave me. An iPhone 12 with a case. I mean, how can you be so rich that you can afford such an expensive phone?!

Our Christmas dinner was really delicious and after that, Ryan and my boyfriend helped me set up my new phone. I am so thankful for him.

After we set up my new phone, we sat down to watch a new Christmas movie we haven't even yet.

I was laying down on the couch, my head resting on Andy's lap. Ryan was sitting next to him, his arm wrapped around Andy's shoulder. Halfway through the movie, I fell asleep while Andrew was playing with my hair.

This was the best Christmas I've ever had in a long while.

WRITERS NOTE:

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year! Happy holidays!!! 🎄⛄🎅