Chapter 16: Graduation Day, part three

Mike

I am more excited than ever. I mean, how big is the probability of finding a person who'll give you a ride on your dream car? Very low. I look around the car, it looking exactly like in th photos.

After literally examining every inch of the interior, I looked out the window, seeing that we're driving onto the highway. I pulled my phone out and started recording. I will cherish this video for ever.

Some time passed, and it was 10:30 AM. Chase started driving back, because of me, and he doesn't want to miss his boyfriend's graduation.

"I planned on going to the beach with my friends, wanna join?" He asked after some time. I turned to him, surprised.

"You really want me to tag along?"

"Yeah! My friends are happy to meet new people."

"If you say so. I guess I'll come." He smiled.

"By the way, when will you, or Andrew, introduce me to your friends? Now? Or at the beach?"

"I think now, because they already saw us, and, I think, Andy already told them some things."

"Oh, alright."

The rest of the drive was silent. Chase accelerated quickly as soon as the driver in front of us swerved to the right lane. I just smiled. The acceleration on this thing is really good p, even though it's a very heavy car.

We got back approximately at 11:00 AM. While walking to the school yard, I told him how we got friends in the first place. Basically, when he came to the school, I sat down with him at lunchtime, because he sat alone. We started talking and found out we have similar interests. We exchanged numbers, talked, met each other, etc, etc.

Chase

As we walked around, searching for Andy and my friends, it got really warm. Why is it so hot? Why do I wear black on a warm day in the first place? I face palmed myself.

I eventually took off my jacket, walking around in just the shirt. I also rolled up the sleeves, because it is really warm. Mike turned to me, looking at my arm, asking: "You have a tattoo? Since when?"

"Ohh it was over two years ago, heh" I chuckled at the end.

"Looks really cool. And the one on your face too"

"Thanks" then I remembered that I forgot to give Hiroshi the money back. How much was it again? I don't know anymore... Shit.

Anyway, we searched inside and outside the school, seeing them in the cafeteria.

"Of course.." I mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

We approached them, and, as I thought, Rex and Andy are eating. The two food lovers.

"Of course y'all are here." I said.

"Well duh, it ain't my fault you're in love with a foodie" Ruby said with a little attitude.

"I'm sorry that I love him?! What should I do about it?" I talked back to her.