CHAPTER ONE

Wang yibo opened his eyes and felt his whole body was in pain especially his head, he remembers that before his death whole body was engulfed by cold, he couldn't feel his whole body, he felt his heart getting colder and his heartbeat getting slower until his vision infront of him became dark but he didn't release xiao zhan who was in his arms at that time.

Now opening his eyes again and finding himself to be injured, not only does his head hurt, his heart at the moment is the one that was in pain and he couldn't help but cry, he didn't expect that he will be given a second chance and be alive again, now that he is back well and alive he is going to make everything right and not make the same mistakes again.

Yibo was in deep thoughts when he brought back to reality when he felt someone touching his face and he heard a female voice.

"My love why are you suddenly crying after waking up?"

Wang yibo stiffened and looked at the person who was seated on the bed and seeing who it was he frowned, his face became colder making the woman to slightly tremble in fear wondering what she did wrong for Wang yibo who has always been gentle to her to look at her like that.

"Where I'm I? Where is xiao zhan?" Wang yibo whose voice was hoarse asked.

The woman smile froze and trace of maliciousness flashed through her eye's which Wang yibo saw and it made Wang yibo feel even more angry.

"My love your at the hospital now, if it wasn't for that boy intentionally not mopping properly causing you to fell down the stairs, there he is I decided to punish him for you." The woman answered.

Xiao zhan who was kneeling on the cold tiles his head lowered trembled all over, he didn't mean to hurt Wang yibo, it was an accident, he was tired and sleepy he didn't have a good sleep, he was forced to wake up as early as three in the morning to start cleaning the big villa all alone without anyone helping, prepare breakfast for Wang yibo before he is awake, he was so tired and at the same time having a cold.

He didn't notice the floor was wet and when Wang yibo was walking down the stairs he slipt and fell down the stairs, he knows Wang yibo really despises him and hates him and now that such a thing has happened and wang yibo is rushed to the hospital not sure if he will survive or not, he has been worried since and now that yibo is awake and the first thing he did is inquire his whereabouts, the only explanation must be he wants to get even with him, he is not sure what yibo will do to him.

Wang yibo pushed the woman's hand holding him away and got up from the bed, even though he is feeling dizzy because of the injury on his head, he still ignored and rushed towards the kneeling xiao zhan.

The woman who was suddenly pushed away frowned, but seeing wang yibo going towards xiao zhan she couldn't help it but sneer, knowing yibo will surely deal with xiao zhan accordingly, god was on her side the person who injured yibo is none other but the hated ger.

"C'mon stop kneeling get up, can't you see how cold the floor is." Yibo said with his hoarse voice and pulled zhan up.

Both xiao zhan and the woman who was still seated froze and looked at wang yibo like they have seen a strange alien, zhan whose whole body was trembling being close to yibo with yibo hand still holding his hand also stiffened.

Wang yibo eye's reddened when he saw the person who died in his arms in his last life, he lifted his free hand and touched zhan thin face.

xiao zhan flinched and his whole body trembled  in fear with his eyes tightly closed like the next second yibo will hit him.

Wang yibo looking at the scared xiao zhan who was trembling in fear and the reason why xiao zhan is so scared is because of him made his feel very guilty and his heart hurt even more, if he could have treated zhan better after getting married then nothing like this could have happened.

He remembers in his last life this is there fourth month of marriage and in his last life he was so angry with xiao zhan after he fell down the stairs that he starved zhan for over week while forcing him to do all the work in the house and he even instructed the maid's to make sure xiao zhan doesn't secretly eat or drink anything.

He didn't care the injuries xiao zhan sustained or how malnourished xiao zhan was what he cared is seeing him in misery and wishing he could die sooner.

Now remembering all those terrible thing's he did to xiao zhan he couldn't control himself but cry while hugging xiao zhan who got so scared that he fainted.

Wang yibo who felt the thin body has stopped moving he got so scared that he picked him up and run out of the room he was admitted while shouting for a doctor, he can't let anything happen to xiao zhan now that he is given a chance to make everything right.

The woman who was ignored all this time wondered what went wrong, what she expected Wang yibo to do didn't happen rather yibo hugged the ger he has always hated and despised, did the fall made yibo mind confused? How can Wang yibo behave so strangely and even ignore him.

Wang yibo who saw a doctor he immediately rushed towards him without stopping. "Doctor please save my ger, he suddenly lost conciousness."

The woman decided to follow wang yibo to see what was wrong, maybe it might be a temporary confusion or something serious happened to wang yibo.

"My love that's xiao zhan who hurt you, why are you suddenly so concerned about him?" The woman asked and held yibo hand's who was walking around while waiting for the doctor who was checking on xiao zhan in the emergency room.

Yibo pushed away the woman in disgust his eyes sharp.

"Stop disturbing me and get lost! Whatever happened is none of your business!"