TWENTY NINE

Days passed, weeks passed and a month went by without any drama, zhan for the past week he has been gloomy and easily gets angry, Wang yibo noticed that and uncle Zhou too, yibo thought it might be because he has been staying home all this time doing nothing as for him he has been busy with work while preparing for the annual party, getting everything done with such a big business it  really needs a lot of hard work.

"Boss someone who is new and just came from city D wanted to attend the party and he suggested to meet you, his name is Xiao Zhang and Xiao Gu is his little dad." A secretary said and handed over the appointment later to his boss.

Yibo didn't expect this Xiao zhang who might be his ger brother to reach out to him the moment he arrived in City A, he is still not sure but he really has a hunch xiao zhan must be the so called dead child that belonged to xiao Gu, he can't really confirm now but he won't mind to have a new family member, he knows the xiao family aren't bad and xiao Gu who might be his father in law suffered alot.

He also wants to meet this xiao Zhang and see what kind of man he is and if he is competent enough. He loves interacting with hardworking and responsible people, he is sure xiao zhang will not let him down.

Wang yibo decided to go back home in the afternoon and take xiao zhan to the beach maybe it can make him feel more relaxed and he won't be so moody, staying at home all the time can make someone feel suffocating and be moody too.

********
Zhan on the other hand who was served lunch looked at the food In front of him and frowned, he doesn't have the appetite to eat at all, he is really hungry but he is not sure what he wanted to eat, since he can't eat then it's better to sleep.

"Take the food away I will go back to sleep." Zhan who was quiet all this time said and got up to leave.

"Young master you haven't eaten anything yet, you have been sleeping since morning, master won't be happy when he learns about this." Uncle Zhou who was really worried said but zhan just shook his head and went back to his room.

Yibo who came back heard what happened and was really worried, he is not sure what happened but he knows he needs to do something else it will get worse.

"Baby tell me what you want to eat? I will get it for you." Yibo who was hugging his ger close asked.

Zhan shook his head and started crying. "I feel very hungry but I don't know what to eat, hubby i want to eat but not the food cooked at home."

Yibo had no choice but to coax the crying xiao zhan who finally calmed down and the two went out, walking around and looking around hoping xiao zhan will see something at the stalls and would want to eat.

Zhan who saw strawberries decided to order for that and he really ate it with relish including plums that were sour that yibo face turned green and he didn't dare to eat again.

"Baby eating just strawberries and plums isn't enough, how about eating at this stall, it looks clean and yummy too." Yibo suggested.

This time xiao zhan didn't refuse and he really ate a lot, and his moods got better, he was no longer feeling moody nor suffocated.

Yibo was satisfied and took xiao zhan took around, he didn't go to a lot of crowded places but made sure the place he took his ger was cool and refreshing.

Xiao zhan and Wang yibo didn't expect they would actually meet xiao zhang and xiao Gu who were also walking around, zhan was the one who recognized xiao gu and his eyes lit up and coulsn help it but shout.

"Uncle Xiao Gu!" Xiao Gu and xiao Zhang looked back and saw xiao zhan and Wang yibo.

Xiao Zhang  recognized Wang yibo and the person next to him, he had a feeling that he had seen him somewhere and he felt an unexplained pull and closeness that he couldn't explain.

Xiao Gu was surprised he didn't expect xiao zhan could recognize him, he froze in place and his eyes didn't leave xiao zhan even for a second, he really has a feeling, deep down he feels like this boy who looks like him is his lost baby whom he was told died and he didn't even see his body.

"My baby..my baby zhan zhan." Xiao Gu blurted out and his eyes reddened, zhang who heard his little dads words sighed and held his hand.

"Dad don't be so excited you will scare xiao zhan away." Xiao zhang whispered to his little dad who immediately wiped his tears away and his expression changed to normal then smiled at the confused xiao zhan.

"Sorry for my reaction I didn't scare you right? Come closer let uncle see you properly."

Zhan wasn't scared at all and he was really happy seeing the person who encouraged him and advised him, he really learnt alot from this uncle, he felt close and he felt happy being close to him, he doesn't know how but he really felt familiar with this uncle.

Standing infront of xiao gu zhan let me Gu look at him closely and even touch his face and hair, he felt so comfortable and he wasn't uncomfortable or scared like when people he doesn't know approach him he always feel scared and uncomfortable.

"You really look like me when I was young, it's really a coincidence, if my son was to be alive he could be looking like you now." Xiao Gu added.

"Uncle..." Zhan who didn't know what to say whispered and was worried seeing Mr Gu sad, the action of both him and xiao Zhang holding Mr Gu hand and their worried expression was the same and Wang yibo saw everything and his assumptions became more stronger.

Yibo walked towards the three and introduced himself, he then invited xiao zhang and his dad to his apartment which wasn't far, it's not good speaking in the middle of the streets.

Xiao zhan was really happy and he didn't leave Mr Gu side, yibo went to talk with wang yibo and left the two speak.

Wang yibo couldn't help it but say. "My ger and your little dad looks like people who has known each other for years, I might even say the two are like a father and child, it's a pity my ger was brought up at the orphanage and the only thing on him was a note with the name 'xiao Zhan'"

Yibo looked at the young man expression In front of him, he doesn't want to tell everything that he found out to this young man, he is still not very sure what kind of person he was, he is also curious to see what he will find out.

Xiao zhan was reluctant to let Mr Gu leave and he became happy again when Mr Gu and Mr Zhang promised to visit them again, the two will even attend the company party which will happen tomorrow in the evening.

"Uncle don't forget to come visit me frequently, we have a lot to speak about, I have a lot to learn from you." Zhan insisted again, Mr Gu didn't refuse, he was also reluctant to leave xiao zhan.

"Such a good child, he is so sweet and cute." Mr Gu told his son, his face full of smile's.

Xiao Zhang was happy and was glad to xiao zhan because his little dad smiled genuinely and this must be because of xiao zhan who might be his lost twin brother.