CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Li shi:"Why does it sound like you died and then resurrected?".

Still he thought carefully of what Wang yibo told him, he grew up together with lu bai and lu bai young sister named lu qianger, the three went to school together until senior high school, he chose to do finance since that's what his Li family did when they were at the university and since he is the next heir their was no question about that.

He still remembers vividly well after the senior high school results were out he performed well, even lu bai who was  only a ger performed well too, but lu qianger wasn't so lucky and she failed her final exams.

He has always liked lu qianger and for his  Li family it wasn't that hard to find a good university for her and she actually joined the university he was going to, lu bai with his identity it would be a waste of resources to take a ger to university even if he has performed extremely well and the lu family aren't that rich and could only afford to take one child to the university and as the norm lu qianger who has failed was the one chosen.

Li shi was happy knowing he will continue being together with lu qianger the girl he liked at the same university, the day he was going to the university he came to the lu family apartment to pick up lu qianger, he met lu bai who didn't get a chance to join university.

Li shi asked the whereabouts of lu qianger and his parents and he was told they went to buy things needed for lu qianger university, lu bai being alone with li shi knew this was the time and he confessed his feelings to li shi, but what lu bai didn't expect was that he  will be cruelly rejected.

Lu bai was heartbroken but he still accepted the fact that a mere ger won't deserve someone as li shi only his sister lu qianger who is gentle, beautiful and also going to a well known university deserves to be with li shi.

It didn't take long for the news of the lu family death news to reach lu bai and li shi who were waiting for them, it looks like they were robbed of the things they went to buy and killed.

What lu bai didn't expect was li shi would actually hate him and accuse him of his parents and sister's death! Calling him shameless justice because he rejected his proposal he sent people to kill them by pretending to be robbers!.

Li shi hated lu bai so much since the ger has a striking resemblance with lu qianger and after he finished his four years at the university he came back to start his revenge on lu bai! Marrying him and doing every horrible thing he ever thought of.

*******
Xiao zhan on the other hand relieved himself and was about to go outside after he was done when he saw someone he shouldn't see, he didn't expect he will see li Jun here and this time he is alone, the first time he talked with li Jun he creeped him out and now the man who made him uncomfortable is here Infront of him.

Li jun smiled when he saw xiao zhan, after so many months of love sickness he finally saw the person he has been thinking every single day and he couldn't sleep well.

"He...hello uncle...I will get going now." Xiao zhan stuttered and tried to run away but the door got closed before he could escape and he panicked, he still remembers his husband's word's of staying away from this uncle and now the person he was trying to avoid appeared at the wrong time.

Li jun smiled while standing infront of the closed door. "Why are you trying to avoid me and even trying to run away? I'm I that scary?" He asked.

"No....no uncle my husband is waiting for me and he will be worried." Zhan answered and made sure to keep a distance from this so called uncle because if his husband misunderstand then the outcome won't be so good.

Li jun frowned hearing Wang yibo name, what's so great about that brat? All these months everything he tried will be jeopardized, everything he planned failed miserably and he wondered if by any chance his nephew was spying on him twenty four seven, he didn't know when his stupid nephew became so smart and it looks like he is guarding against him, even this ger is now guarding against him like he is some kinda of a scary thing.

Li jun walked closer towards xiao zhan and completely blocked him from moving away and lowered his face and his face was so close to that of xiao zhan whose face has already turned pale.

"W-what are you trying to do? Move away from me, you know Iam a married ger and this is not proper, we are family and this is wrong." The panicked xiao zhan said, he knows he can't defeat this uncle if he tried to use force.

Li jun chuckled and said. "Family? I'm not that old, yibo is only two years younger than me, I wonder what you see in him? He mistreated you before and you must have hated him, I'm no worse than him, I have good looks, I'm still young and have money, how about giving me a chance, I love you and I promise to be good and loyal to you."

Xiao zhan never expected li jun could say such a thing to him knowing perfectly well that he is already married and the person he got married to, he didn't know how to answer, this li jun is obviously crazy and shameless!.

"Zhan zhan are you in there? Are you okay?" Both xiao zhan and li jun heard wang yibo voice, zhan came back to his senses and pushed the unprepared li jun away and decided to run away.

He succeeded but even before he could open his mouth to shout while rushing towards the door he was dragged back by li jun and his mouth was covered, xiao zhan panicked and he struggled, what if yibo walked away? He can't imagine what could happen to him with this crazy li jun.

Wang yibo heard commotion from inside and got worried, he kicked the door open and rushed inside, he frowned when he saw li jun holding his ger so close to him, he didn't waste a second but punched him hard on the face and he pulled the released xiao zhan towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Uncle you should have self respect and know your boundaries, xiao zhan is my ger and you holding him like that, don't you think it's inappropriate." The angry Wang yibo said while gritting his teeth in anger, he can't imagine what could have happened if he came a second late.

Li jun licked the blood around his lip's and smiled. "It won't be long xiao zhan will be mine, be careful you don't know when you will lose to me "

"Bastard!" Yibo shouted and was ready to teach this adopted uncle a lesson but was held back by xiao zhan.

"Let's get out of here, I will never be his, I would rather die than choose such a man, in this life you will only be my husband." Zhan said his voice was low but wang yibo and li jun heard the words well.

Yibo left with xiao zhan leaving behind the angry li jun.