TWENTY FOUR

Yibo who was left alone smirked, he is really curious to know what kind of game Ye Bing is trying to play, as for the evidence of Ye Bing getting involved with dangerous people and even being an accomplice of murder, he will collect enough evidence to have her behind bars as for the Yu family after making everything clear he will deal with them accordingly.

Finishing his work early yibo who was thinking about his ger decided to go home, staying apart even for a little bit made him feel anxious and makes him have weird thoughts, he doesn't want to lose his ger he now loves so much.

"Boss are you going home now?" The secretary whose name is zihua asked while checking the time, the company secret group where Wang yibo wasn't added has been discussing the change of their boss, not only does he leave work early, everyday he looks happy and shows off his wedding ring to everyone.

Everyone in the company knows their boss is married to a ger and he was smitten by his ger, in their life they didn't expect their boss to actually fall in love and marry a ger, the only thing they're waiting for is to see the ger that captured their boss.

"Yes my beloved is waiting for me at home we have a date today." Yibo answered while smiling.

The secretary knew about his boss relationship with the ger, he was also surprised when he knew and even saw his boss sudden change, that Ye Bing was his boss, and his boss deciding to change and not fool around but rather treat his partner better was the best choice he has ever made.

"Okay boss." Zihua said and continued to do his work, the company is busy every day, his boss has four secretaries and everyone has his own thing to do.

*******
Yibo saw his phone had several missed calls, looking closely he realized that his phone was on silent mode that's why he didn't hear any of the calls, calling his ger xiao zhan he was told lu bai was in labor and rushed to the hospital, and he needs to call li shi if necessary.

Even if xiao zhan really hates that li shi who mistreated his now best friend and now he disturbs lu bai almost every day wanting to make up and start over, promising to change for the better and no longer be mean to him, xiao zhan didn't really trust that li shi but then by the end of it all, li shi is lu bai unborn babies father and he has a right to be there.

Xiao zhan didn't let lu bai know that he info his husband to call li shi since lu bai forbids xiao zhan from calling li shi, but xiao zhan decided to call him, maybe lu bai will really needs support from li shi, gers labour is hard and anything can happen.

Wang yibo didn't waste time but called li shi to inform him of his ger who was about to give birth and he also drove towards the hospital, by the time he arrived the hospital li shi was already there and was allowed to go inside, he could hear lu bai shouts from outside and xiao zhan who was walking around anxiously.

"Baby Iam here, don't be worried lu bai is now healthy and will surely give birth to a healthy and fat baby!" Yibo said while hugging the worried xiao zhan who slightly calmed down.

Xiao zhan:"Don't forget he or she will be cutest!"

"Right!"

Two hours later they heard the piercing cry of the baby, wang yibo and xiao zhan smiled and their hanging heart relaxed.

"The baby is here! Lu bai has given birth!" Zhan shouted while smiling, yibo also smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes baby I told you not to be worrie...."

Yibo stopped talking and looked at his friend li shi whose clothes especially his shirt was tattered and his face was swollen with several bruises as for his hair, well he really couldn't recognize him at first.

"What happened to you? You really didn't meet some hooligans in there." Yibo asked while looking at his friend pitifully.

"You will know who is the real hooligan when your ger is about to give birth." Li shi answered and hissed in pain when he disturbed his wound around his lip's.

He really didn't expect lu bai to suddenly become so strong, not only was he insulted he got beaten up! He really should have think twice if he will ever have a second child once he manages to get back his ger, he already knows he was wrong and he realized that he really loves lu bai and can't live without him, but now lu bai really hates him and he no longer trusts him, it's really hard to impress him, if he knew he could regret it once he lost lu bai, he really shouldn't have done it from the start.

******
Yu Family House

The Yu family on the other hand was calm and Mr Yu who has been on business trip came back and Mrs Yu didn't waste time but decided to inform her husband about xiao zhan.

Madam Yu:"Honey we have to talk it's important."

Mr Yu looked at the anxious woman who is his wife and wondered what might have happened, he is still not happy with what his wife has done, bringing a wild woman in the house and even recognizing her as a member of the Yu family without consulting him first.

Madam Yu told her husband what has happened for the past two months, Mr Yu panicked when he knew the child didn't die year's ago and another person actually knew what happened and even came to live with them.

But then even if he is scared but knowing that that boy ger didn't die but survived and even married Wang yibo who is well known! His business dealings in the city is top notch, the Wang family has been successful and the giant family when it comes to their businesses, alot of people in china and even in the city wanted to be acquainted with the Wang family but it's not so easy.

Mr Yu has been trying for year's to atleast get to know or even get close to Wang yibo but all his trials failed and now it looks like God is on his side and the child he trued to kill year's ago actually got married to a successful young man!.

"My good boy! My good child really didn't let me down! Marrying such a successful man! He really is my good son!" Mr Yu who was very excited said making madam Yu to be confused but at the same time unhappy.

What good child? She really should have used her own hands to kill that cursed child!.

Mr Yu who saw his wife ugly expression immediately became unhappy and his face became serious.

"He survived until now which means that god has been on our side, once we approach him and get him to recognize us as his parents then we will gain a lot,once our business become more successful then you can do whatever you want to him, but for now don't even think of doing something sneaky." Mr Yu added and walked away, you could see his happy expression.