FORTY ONE

Going inside and looking at his sleeping ger his still hanging heart slightly calmed down and he wasn't as worried as before, hesitating for a while not sure if he hugged his ger his ger would react the same as before, he doesn't want his ger to ignore him or he afraid of him, slowly going to the bed, lying down and slowly pulling his sleeping ger close to him, luckily his ger didn't resist and react like before and he completely calmed down, luckily his ger didn't reject him.

Xiao zhan was drained mentally and physically and he fell into a deep sleep, the dream that he had this time was really scary, if his husband could treat him so viciously and take away his baby, that a person is even more vicious than a monster! What he experienced was so real and he even experienced the pain, that can't be a dream! Or he is about to become crazy and that's why he is hallucinating even when sleeping?.

Wang yibo closed his eyes while hugging his ger but he didn't dare to fall asleep, he is not sure how his ger would react if he saw being so close, would his reaction be extreme? Will his ger hate him? Will his ger suggest for the two of them to end things? Just thinking of all those scary scenarios made him to be so scared and nervous not sure if all those scenarios would actually happen or he is just thinking too much?.

Yibo moved away immediately when he felt his ger move but his movement seemed a little bit big and xiao zhan woke up, it was already morning and the sun was already out, he made sure to keep a safe distance so as not to scare xiao zhan who will fully wake up.

Zhan was somehow confused he yawned, rubbed his eyes then his bulged abdomen as a way to greet his baby, he does this every day after waking up, this can reassure him his baby is still there and there is nothing abnormal.

After being completely awake he immediately and seeing his husband who was standing up not far from the bed his smiling expression changed pale for a second but he immediately became calm but his vigilance didn't drop a little bit, he still remembers what he saw in the dream how much he suffered and the instigator is this man who was looking at him his face full of worry and nervousness.

He knows his husband when they first married wasn't a good seed at all, he was heartless and evil but months he changed for the better and stopped his mess behavior and became the kind of man and husband every ger and woman would wish for, all those scary things that he experienced in the dream didn't really happen to him, even when yibo was mean to him he wasn't pregnant at that time and didn't even give birth.

But then that dream was so vivid, this is the second time he kept having such dreams that felt so real since he became pregnant, he can't be having a mental illiness that wasn't diagnosed when he was young and now that he was pregnant the signs and symptoms keeps coming.

Or maybe it's a revelation that his husband might change and start mistreating him together with his baby, but then if he was not mistaken the bad man in the dream who took the form of his husband mistreated him during his early pregnancy until he gave birth, and now he is already seven months pregnant and nothing like that happened, he must be wrong it must be a nightmare and was because he was worried and under a lot of stress that's why he experience such terrible dreams, he doesn't have to be scared of his husband, he must trust him and not let things that happened in a dream destroy the relationship he had with his husband.

Yibo saw zhan change of expression several times for the few seconds that he woke up, apart from showing him that he was scared of him he didn't say anything else and he decided to break the silence.

"You're awake, go freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast." Yibo said his voice gentle and he didn't dare do anything that might scare the already vigilant xiao zhan.

Zhan looked at his husband who seems to be staying away from him intentionally dissatisfied and he immediately frowned his eyes reddened and pointed at the standing Wang yibo while pouting.

"You're ignoring me! Do you think Iam now ugly and you didn't kiss me or hug me! You stayed away from me!"

Yibo who was waiting for the hurtful words that he didn't want to hear but he had no choice but listen froze in place, this wasn't the words he was expecting, it looks like he was thinking too much, his ger wasn't affected by what he dreamt last night! All the worries and tension he had for hours at this moment disappeared and he immediately rushed towards his ger, hugging him in his arms and coaxing him.

*********
Wang yibo later that day was informed some suspicious people were seen roaming around by the bodyguards who keeps watch and make sure no one suspicious will try to go inside, whenever they try to catch them they always missed, those people seems to be really good when it comes to running and leaving without a trace.

Yibo had the security around the house tighten, he is not sure who got to know his now new residence and even send people to snoop around, but whoever it is he is not going to let them succeed with their plans.

A week later he got a call from his secretary several of the ongoing projects that were at a critical juncture were suspended and the business companies that they collaborated with decided to end everything, not only that some of government sectors that they cooperated with decided to terminate their cooperation.

Yibo was caught off guard and he never expected such a thing to happen especially at this time that he wasn't at the company, although the sudden withdrawal didn't affect him much but he was still needed at the company at this time else things might go not the way he wants.

He got a call from his dad asking him what happened? Yibo knew someone was obviously targeting him and whoever it was really has a plan of getting on his nerve and he will not let them go.

He can't tell his dad what he knows, he doesn't want his family to get involved in any way, having his parents stay out of the way and be free from any danger is his priority now.

His ger is in a very special duration, he is very sure whoever was either aiming at him or his ger.

Wang yibo:"Baby Iam needed at the company now, there some things that I need to take care of personally, I might come home late."

Xiao zhan became nervous when he heard his husband's words, he can't tell why but he has a feeling that something not so good might happen.

"Can you not go? You want to leave me all alone?" Zhan who didn't want yibo to go ask nervously.

"I will have to go, but I will come back as soon as possible to accompany you."

"Let me go with you, I promise I will be good."

Yibo knew he can't let his ger leave the house, if his ger is being targeted then staying in the house is the best option as for him he will always find ways to stay out of danger, he would rather get hurt but not let anything happen to his ger.

"Be good and stay in the house obediently, don't go anywhere, Uncle Gu is here and he will take care of you, once Iam done I will come back before you know it."

"But hubby...."

"No buts, listen to your husband."

Zhan though he was dissatisfied he can't do anything but unwillingly watch his husband leave him alone in the house!.