CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Ye Bing hesitated for a while but at the end she accepted, as long as he will be together with wang yibo then she is ready to do anything even if it means using this li jun.

Everyone has plans and thoughts on using each other as long as by the end of it all they will achieve their plans, now they're smiling and pretending to be in the same boat.

******
Wang yibo gave time to xiao zhan to think about what he wanted to do in future because he couldn't let him stay as a housewife forever.

Zhan was really grateful, even if he only completed his senior high school but wasn't lucky enough to join college, he can still find something useful to do and earn his own money! He will surely be the first ger in their country who will be supported by his husband to do what he wants and not be criticized or looked down upon! His husband is the best.

A week later zhan who has thought carefully and made plans went to his husband's study with the intention of letting him know what he has decided to do.

Zhan smiled and rushed towards Wang yibo and sat down on his lap. "Hubby I thought about it and I think I now know what I want to do." Zhan said.

"You sure?"

"Yes, first I want to see if I can sell my designs that I have created since I was in high school online, I am not that good but I'm confident, I have an account that I created years ago but I need a guarantee for me to get paid, since you are man then it's easier."

Xiao zhan has been very good when it comes to drawing, when he was young he has always wanted to be a graphic designer when he grew up and even work in those big companies, but then with his identity it was impossible, he didn't give up but decided to teach himself and with time he learnt a lot.

Yibo was curious in his last life and even now he never knew xiao zhan had such a talent and now he really wants to see those designs that his ger has created!.

"Show me, let me see, a company that I have just started mainly recruits designers, like web designers, game designers, graphical designers and many more."

Zhan was embarrassed when he heard yibo words, he knew a lot of his fans loved his work and always appreciated his art, and now his husband wants to see his work, well he can't tell how he was feeling.

"Well you can't laugh at me! They're not that good!" Zhan answered and started showing the art designs he started drawing when he was in high school.

Wang yibo was amazed, he didn't expect the ger he married is such a genius, even without any guidance from professionals or going to college he was able to create such great masterpiece! In this world there's no one who is luckier than him!.

"You are such a genius! How about selling me all your designs?" Yibo who was really excited said surprising xiao zhan.

What selling? He wasn't sure if he will be able to sell any of these designs and he was only trying his luck.

"I can give you all these designs to you for free, they're not that good anyway." Zhan answered and no matter how yibo insisted on buying he refused.

Yibo had no other choice but to give in but he knows he will surely sell these good and perfect designs for alot of money and save them all for his ger! It's rare to see such art and each of them clearly explained the origin of it.

Xiao zhan didn't think much about it and happily sent all the designs he has created to his husband, as long as his husband loves it then he is happy to draw and show them to his husband.

"Also hubby I thought of a way to help those gers who are suffering, as long as they're willing to be helped, after I have saved enough money I will build an institution to help those gers, not only to have a place to stay but they can be able to do what they love to do without being scared, I know it can be hard but I can't give up!"

"That's a good idea, you don't have to wait for that long, remember I promised to help you, I can help you achieve your dreams and goals, don't forget your husband is not that poor, with my support nothing will be hard." Yibo said and kissed zhan nose, he knows gers deserves respect just like everyone else.

They have feelings and can feel hurt just like everyone else, compared to other's the number of suicides when it comes to gers has increased for the past years and all these is because of discrimination, he knows his little help can't bring a lot of changes but at least he will help even if it's just a little of those gers who needs help and maybe in near future everything will get better and gers can have equal rights like everyone else, he has the influence and with the help of his friend's maybe that negative believe against gers will stop.

He is not afraid of supporting his ger and being the first man to make a change, he still believes in himself that everything will change for the better and gers can have a good life.

********
Lu bai on the other hand was worried, a week went by and nothing happened to him, he knows he should be grateful that for the past seven days he was safe and his unborn baby is safe but he grew more worried this can be said to be silence before a storm!.

Today he was resting, since becoming pregnant he has been prone to sleeping all the time and he heard knocks from the door, although he was still sleepy he forced himself to open the door and he saw li shi, he became vigilant and wondered what this man was upto? He even knocked on the door instead of directly opening the door.

Li shi saw lu bai reaction and knew deep down it won't be so easy but still chose to try. "I bought some cake's for you, when we were in high school you used to eat these kind of small cake's alot."

Lu bai didn't take the paper bag but looked at li shi up and down his face full of doubts. "What are you up to?" Lu bai didn't hesitate but ask.

Li shi frowned, he is only trying to be caring. "Nothing I only want to ease our relationship nothing else."

"Don't pretend to be a saint, don't take me as a fool, maybe you have finally been satisfied playing with me and now you want to poison me to death with cake's! I didn't expect you to be so vicious not even to your own blood!" Lu bai shouted and moved back, one thing he will never do is trust or believe a word li shi will say, he is not that stupid like that ger he met a week ago.

"Lu bai! Don't go too far! Do you think Iam such a heartless person." Li shi who got angry shouted and threw away the paper bag he was carrying.

Lu bai sneered his eyes red because of being angry. "I won't let you succeed by killing me, I will do it myself!" Lu bai took the pocket dagger that was on the table and slashed his neck intending to kill himself instantly.

Li shi moved fast and grabbed lu bai hand, even though he was a second late but at least the wound on lu bai neck wasn't that deep, but he knew lu bai needs immediate medical intervention.