FORTY SIX

Speaking of Li Jun if it wasn't for Li Jun  in his last life then his family business could have been prosperous without any problems, luckily it looks like xiao Zhang and Li Jun haven't gotten together yet and he is going to make sure those two will never be together.

It's because of Li Jun relationship with xiao Zhang in his last life that their good business crashed and their family and even the government officials who were involved were dealt with severely, in this life he won't allow Li Jun and xiao Zhang to be together or even get familiar with each other, in his last life the two got together two years later from now.

Even if he still has two years to accomplish his plan he doesn't want any mistake, he will make sure he deals with every threat earlier, whatever he did in his last life he doesn't regret, sacrificing a few of useless human beings for a better tomorrow is very much understandable.

*********
Wang yibo really didn't want to see his ger because of his injury, in one way or the other his ger will know he was injured and get his pregnant ger worried and stressed, but then if he dares ignore his ger then he would get in trouble, he knows the kind of temper his ger has.

Finishing his pending work and talking to some of the few government officials from city A who were honest and having any illegal dealings with the Wen's, the plan was already in action and he doesn't have to be worried at the moment and everything will turn out well, he wasn't the stupid and careless Wang yibo who only knows how to fool around and not do anything valuable.

Since that Wen old man dared to poke him, he will make sure the old man will regret trying to get to him and his family, he was in deep thought while walking and he gasped in pain when he was suddenly jumped on and his injured shoulder was involved too.

Xiao zhan was surprised and he immediately moved away and looked at his husband's distorted face because he was in pain. "Hubby what happened, did I.....oh no your bleeding!" Zhan shouted in horror and his eyes turned red with tears.

Yibo cursed silently not expecting his injury would be found out like this, he wouldn't dare tell his ger the truth, at this juncture his ger needs to be worry free.

"Baby it's nothing, when I was coming from work I had a small accident and injured my shoulder, the doctor said it's just a minor injury and nothing to be worried about." Yibo answered his tone full of reassurance.

"Really? I told you to be careful when driving! Now see you injured yourself...." Zhan started scolding Wang yibo who didn't dare refute his gers words but kept quite.

Zhan was satisfied with his husband's behavior, even though he helped his husband take off his shirt, he wasn't courageous enough to look at the wound, yibo had no choice but call a nurse over for redressing, luckily the wound wasn't opened.

The wound dressing was quick and the nurse left not long after, zhan looked at his husband which was wrapped with gauze and was worried, luckily his husband wasn't hurt so seriously and it was just a minor injury, he doesn't know how he will survive or behave if his husband got in trouble, in this world he can't leave alone without his husband beside him.

Xiao zhan who was now nestling in his husband's arms forgot about his brother and uncle Gu, he wanted to report uncle Li Jun to his husband so that yibo could deal with him, but now having the love of his life beside him made him forget.

*******
Li Jun on the other hand finished the comprehensive full body check up and two hours later he left the hospital and directly drove back to the Wang co-operation while humming a song happily.

Half an hour later he arrived at the company.

Xiao zhang who was called by Wang yibos secretary and informed him that he found a trustworthy and experienced personal secretary and they will meet tomorrow for further discussion.

"Hey little zhang zhang I'm back! Here this is the result of my health check up, if you can't understand anything you can call the doctor and he will explain everything in detail." Li Jun said and grabbed Xiao zhang hand, then helped him sit down and gave him the papers he came with.

Xiao zhang lips twitched he wondered since when he became little zhang zhang? He was about to scold this idiot but when he saw how happy Li Jun was and his eyes full of expectance he swallowed back his word's and obediently started checking the results.

He doesn't know how but his heart skipped a bit being so close to Li Jun, not only did he have the guts to scold this idiot who looks annoying, he felt a little bit happy and curious about this Li Jun, it looks he will have to ignore his brother warnings and just follow his heart.

Uncle Gu who was not far away smiled slightly and looked away, even though he doesn't really trust this Li Jun but he can tell that he is really interested in his son, his son is already mature and he can make his own decisions, whoever he will fall in love with he won't object as long as he is happy, because happiness is the first thing in a healthy and stable relationship.

He hopes his son could be happy just like xiao zhan, this way he doesn't have to be worried in this life.

The group of five had dinner at the company, yibo suggested Li Jun and xiao zhang to move in with them, this way the relationship of the two will get closer and also for safety purposes, his mom and dad accepted to also move in with them the second day, Li Shi and Lu Bai together with their son also came later that night, the big house which wasn't very lively was now festive.

Xiao zhan pulled Lu Bai back and the two started whispering, xiao zhan didn't expect his good friend would actually give Li Shi another chance and now they're together.

Xiao zhan:"Is he treating you well? Or is he being a jerk?"

Lu Bai:"He treats me and our son well,   zhan zhan thank you without your help I might be dead by now."

Xiao zhan:"
You don't have to thank me, if he dares to bully you again just tell me and I will beat him up!"

The two were happy, it's been long since the last time they got together, and now they will be living here together.