TWENTY SIX

If xiao zhan was alive now then maybe he could be looking like this Xiao zhan who he met online and makes such beautiful designs, he really was drawn to him the moment he saw his picture.

Xiao Gu looked at his son xiao zhang who was really excited to win the project that he competed with his useless father and sighed. "Son you did your best, but it's all thanks to the beautiful ger, you should thank him, he really looks like me when I was young."

Xiao zhang knew what happened to his little dad, he knew he had a twin brother who was a ger but mysteriously died, his dad didn't even see his body but only the ashes, he really hates his useless father and the woman who hurt his little dad, if his brother was to be alive now then his little dad could have been happier and not depressed.

He still doesn't believe his brother was really dead, he really has a hunch the  evil woman did something, he knew that woman is capable of doing anything even murder, but he really hopes his brother could be alive and one day they might meet.

Watching his little dad secretly cry every day in front of his dead brother's tablet, he knew his dad was in pain and hurting, if his useless and bastard man named Mr Yu didn't want his dad then he should have just let him go earlier rather than waiting when his dad was really fragile after giving birth his emotions were unstable but he heartlessly hurt him without pitying him.

"Mom I think my twin brother is not dead, maybe those two evil things did something to keep you away from my brother, they only wanted you to be broken." Xiao Zhang said reassuringly.

Xiao Gu looked away from xiao zhan picture and wiped his tears away, he also wished his baby ger to be alive somewhere and one day they will meet and reunite as a family.

"Dad I have plans of going back to City A in asia, my business now is great,once we settle there then it will be easier to find my twin brother, it's really hard trying to find the whereabouts of brother while we are here, give me a month and I will plan everything and we can travel back." Xiao zhang added, more than a decade has passed but his little dad refused to go back.

He knows his dad is running away from all the heartache and trauma of those years, but he knows his dad needs to face it, he is capable enough to take care of his dad who sacrificed himself all these years to make sure he got the best education and now he is successful, with his resources he is sure he will find out what really happened to his twin brother, he just hopes the outcome would be satisfactory and his family would reunite, he can even picture how happy his dad would be.

"Baby I know I have been running away not wanting to go back, but I really want to know what really happened to your twin brother? He was healthy the only problem was he was just small compared to other babies and needed to be kept in an incubator for sometime, he can't just die just like that and all the nurses who took the baby at that time also disappeared just like that, I was really broken at that time and I didn't want to stay at such a place which will only bring me nothing but sadness, I hope my baby is still alive." Xiao Gu said and hugged his son, he can't keep running away, he will listen to his son and go back, he just hopes that everything will turn out okay.

**********
Xiao zhan was really happy for his friend and he decided to have a small welcoming party at lu bai new apartment, with the help of uncle Zhou and the househelps they managed to prepare everything in advance and when lu bai came back in the evening they welcomed him.

Lu bai was really surprised and at the same time happy, this is the first time that someone prepared a surprise for him and he even got a gift not just one but a lot not only for himself but for his baby too.

Helping lu bai to settle and the baby to sleep, it was almost time for dinner,  all the things prepared were served, fruit wine was also served but lu bai wasn't allowed to drink since he just gave birth a week ago.

Yibo:"Don't drink too much, you have never tried wine before, even if it's sweet but the hangover won't be so pleasing."

Zhan nodded his head but his attention was on the fruit wine, he has never tasted it before and he is really curious, even if it's just a sip then he will be satisfied.

Yibo shook his head when he saw how greedy xiao zhan was, he had xiao zhan eat first before finally letting him have a glass of wine.

Zhan wasn't satisfied with just one glass and added another and another and it wasn't long before his cheeks were tainted red and his vision became a little bit blurry.

Wang yibo was talking with Li Shi while drinking red wine and didn't check on xiao zhan to monitor his drinking.

Zhan looked at lu bai who was still eating while drinking mango juice and imm hugged his right hand surprising lu bai.

Zhan:"Lu bai..hic .... you're so beautiful....you divorce your husband I divorce mine then we can get married! Our babies will surely be very cute!"

Lu bai chopsticks dropped on the table and the low voices that were heard a few seconds ago stopped and the dining room became quiet.

Wang yibo expression changed and his lips twitched, he didn't expect the drunkard xiao zhan would think of divorcing him and wanting to marry another ger and even have kids! He really should have thought twice before letting his ger drink the fruit wine!.

Yibo moved closer towards his ger who was now clinging on lu bai who didn't know what to say and tried to remove his ger hands which were still hugging lu bai hand but his hands were slapped.

Xiao zhan:"Don't touch me! I don't want my sweetheart and husband to be misunderstand!"

Wang yibo didn't waste time but hugged the struggling xiao zhan and had him sit on his lap.

"What misunderstanding iam your husband and we love each other, your drunk let's go back home." Yibo who will never let his ger continue to covet others even if the other is a ger like him said.

The struggling xiao zhan looked at yibos face closely and said. "You're too handsome and not cute, I want to marry my lu bai he is cute and lovable, no one will steal him away from me!"

Wang yibo's face became ugly and he looked at Li Shi sharply. "You better take your ger away now, I really can't stand it!"

Yibo got up from where he was seated with the struggling xiao zhan and decided to go back to his apartment, he really can't take it.

"You let me go! You don't understand what true love is! Trying to keep me away from my lu Bai!"

Yibo:"He is not you're lu bai, you're just confused, Wang yibo and that's me is the man who belongs to you! You can't covet others! What we have for each other is true love!" Yibo answered unhappily, he really should not let xiao zhan see that lu bai else he will not know when the two would do something unacceptable.

Today I gave you guys a double update, I will be updating frequently so that by the end of this month I will be able to finish the story....