CHAPTER SIX

Zhan who was blushing followed yibo his steps small and careful, he didn't expect yibo could actually not refuse the porridge and even used the same spoon he used and wasn't disgusted at all, it looks like maybe yibo was really changing for the better but he can't easily believe him.

********
Xiao zhan who was nervous staying alone with wang yibo but still he chose to be courageous, yibo is his husband and he promised to be good so he should atleast give him a chance to get close to him.

Zhan for the first time saw wang yibo secretary who greeted him with respect and even chatted with him which was really strange, the secretary even came with clothes, new clothes and the clothes are for him! His clothes are not new and they have been worn and washed for year's that they even started losing it's original color.

Now he has pajamas which are so smooth on touch and his skin doesn't feel so irritated when he tried it in the evening.

Yibo waited for xiao zhan to come out from the shower room and was amazed with how beautiful xiao zhan was, his skin is so white and it actually feel so soft to touch, his face is now flushed because of just coming out of the shower, he now wonder's why he never looked at xiao zhan so closely before and see how perfect and beautiful xiao zhan was, no one can compare to him, of all the people he saw they all just can't beat his ger when it comes to looks.

Yibo kept his promise and left after the two are dinner, zhan was almost moved to tears, he really hasn't been treated so well for months or even eating well, the physical examination result's came out and many indications are somehow alarming luckily nothing was very serious and as long as he will eat well, have enough rest and do little exercise after he has fully recovered then he will be perfectly fine.

Wang yibo really didn't mistreat him for the few hours that they have been together, now he is sleeping on a comfortable bed and he wasn't cold at all after so many months, he is not sure if this a dream or the reality, even if he has confirmed several times that this is the reality but he still can't bring himself to believe it, he has seen hell every day that even a little bit care he has yearned for so long  has finally happened but he still can't bring himself to believe it.

Zhan was dazed for so long that he fell asleep without knowing, he had a very good sleep and this specific night he didn't have any dream's and slept so well and when he woke up it was already noon, he looked around the room wondering where he was and remembered it was the hospital and he has been asleep for so many hours and no one bothered to wake him up and right now he feels so refreshed but at the same time hungry.

"I still can't believe yibo treat's me so well and I slept so well last night." Xiao zhan who can't hide his excitement while he was happy said and grinned happily.

Yibo who woke up early and came to xiao zhan hospital room and was seated on a far end corner to do his work while waiting for xiao zhan to wake up smiled when he heard Zhan word's, he didn't expect his ger won't ask for much but becomes so happy when treated with respect, given food and even sleep in a good environment, it's really so rare to find someone who doesn't ask for much, someone who is not greedy at all! He is really the luckiest man, if he didn't experience what has happened in his last life and now reborn then in this life he could have done the same mistake.

He has a lot of things to do, his uncle who betrayed him in his last life and he actually trusted him so much and gave him a lot of power's and trusted him in important projects for year's will actually have such ambition's of not only being the chairman of the big business, but he went as far as destroying his family, an adopted child that his grandparents pitied on and brought to the family and treated very well and grew up with him, played together even if the two are two years apart, what he didn't expect was the good young man who was loved by all will actually be so ruthless and has been plotting for so many years.

And now that he has been reborn he won't make the same mistake, he is going to make his almost failed marriage to be stable and happy, protect his parents and other family members who fell victims to his vicious uncle schemes, he is going to completely change his life and that of those he cared so much. He is going to make everything right.

"Your awake, c'mon go wash up and have your breakfast, the food will be cold." Yibo said with a smile on his face.

Zhan who didn't expect someone to be inside blushed and covered his whole body only his smooth black hair could be seen, it's so embarrassing he is not sure if yibo heard what he said.

Yibo got up where he was seated and went to bed where xiao zhan was trying to hide, removing the bedsheet, he gently kissed Zhan forehead making zhan to be so surprised that he run away and locked himself in the toilet and touched his racing heart, yibo actually kissed him and the warmth still lingered on the place he got kissed.

Yibo laughed seeing how shy xiao zhan was by just kissing his forehead, he is not sure how xiao zhan will be if he tease him all the time, will he be blushing all the time and shy?.

Zhan ate his breakfast which was nutritious just like how the doctor instructed, yibo made sure Zhan took his medicine after breakfast and the two left since the discharge process has already been done and the only thing remaining is go back home.