TWENTY FIVE

Madam Yu didn't expect her husband to try and get close to that ger just because of benefits! How she hated Xiao Gu but now she is forced to go and pretend to be a mother to a child she didn't even give birth to! She really hates it! But then she will have a chance to get his revenge and by then she is going to make that bitch life a living hell.

She has to keep her husband's plan for now a secret from Ye Bing who is only thinking about getting that wang yibo back, thinking carefully this girl even if she is now pretending to be good and even calling her mother, she is going to change and do worse, she can't fully trust this Ye Bing, once they get benefits from wang yibo and their family becomes more successful then even if Ye Bing would try to be sneaky atleast they don't have to be so helpless by then.

Madam Yu knows better than anyone else to keep her enemy and threat closer, this way she can monitor and know every move and prepare herself for any counter measures, she is not stupid, no matter how bad she is she can't let any harm befall her family, her  happiness and of that of her family.

Ye Bing on the other hand for the past two months because of leading good and exaggerated life ended up together with the young master of the Yu family, as long as she could sustain her former life before finally winning over Wang yibo.

Now that she has someone who will provide for her, give her everything that she needs and live the luxurious life she is already used to.

Young master Yu:"If you stay with me and be with me all the time then you will not miss anything, I will give you everything."

Ye Bing secretly rolled her eyes if it wasn't sacrificing her dignity to just keep her high life then she couldn't have accepted to date this pervert and play boy who only thinks about women and nothing else, not only that but he never gets satisfied with just one woman but he is ever hunting other women which is really disgusting.

"No problem, Iam happy with all the thing's you got me, especially this necklace." Ye Bing answered and forced a smile, she is going to deal with this idiot once she succeeds, teach him a good lesson! And let him know never to mess with her ever again!.

********
"Congratulations it's a healthy baby boy!" The nurse said with a smile, lu bai looked at the baby he gave birth to smiled and closed his eyes to rest in exhaustion.

"Wow lu bai really gave birth to a baby boy! It's great!" Xiao zhan shouted excited while wanting to go inside to see the child and lu bai, he wasn't concerned about li shi who was injured and looking pitiful, he knows li shi deserves and it was nothing.

Yibo let xiao zhan to be the first person to hug the newborn baby, he says how xiao zhan was so happy and smiling and he knew his ger really loves children and he wants to be a parent too as soon as possible, he wasn't a good before but now he is going to love his baby that he will have in future with his ger, give him all the love that he deserves.

"Hubby look at him isn't he adorable?" Zhan who was really good when holding the baby asked.

Yibo smiled and nodded his head. "Our baby will be even more adorable, he will be as cute and adorable as you." Yibo answered while looking at the red and wrinkled newborn baby, he doesn't see any cuteness on the baby but then if he doesn't want to be scolded by his ger then he will have to accept whatever his ger has said.

Li shi who saw his child was also happy, he was still not that good when it comes to carrying the baby, he was also afraid of crushing the baby when he hugs him, lu bai won't forgive him when something happened to the baby, maybe he would be killed by then. His ger has changed drastically and became scary too, at times he really can't bring himself to believe the changed ger is actually his lu bai, not only is he timid like before and compromises to anything he says, he has now become independent, bold and courageous.

Staying with xiao zhan for months really changed lu bai, the project the two of them started and is about to be implemented it's really great, in the near future xiao zhan and lu bai will surely be well known and the very first gers to stand out in asia.

He is really attracted and amazed with the changed ger, unlike before he really prefers the new lu bai compared to before, he really should thank xiao zhan for this, but then just as usual he will be treated as air and ignored by xiao zhan who still doesn't like him at all.

*******
A week later lu bai was discharged from the hospital, Li Shi bought an apartment near Wang yibos apartment and had yibo pretend to be the one who got it so that lu bai wouldn't refuse.

Yibo talked to his ger and explained everything, zhan didn't refuse and the day lu bai was allowed to go home he moved to the new apartment thinking it belongs to yibo, some trusted and we'll trained househelps that were personally chosen by uncle zhou were also hired to take care of lu bai and the newborn baby.

*********
City D (Abroad)

"Little daddy the designs you got really helped my business and even won the project against that bastard!" Xiao zhang who was really excited said his face full of smiles.

Xiao Gu smiled it's all thanks to that young beautiful ger named xiao zhan, He looked like him when he was young and even had the same name as the baby he wanted to name, at that time he didn't expect he would actually give birth to twins, when the first child was born it was a boy but didn't cry and wasn't breathing, the nurses helping him to deliver said the child was dead.

Minutes later he started experiencing pains again and it didn't take long for him to give birth to another child and this time it was a ger, he had the nurses not to tell his husband about him having twins and one of them dying, he was happy god gifted him another.

The second child was a little weak and smaller compared to other newborn babies and he needed to be in an incubator for sometime, but what he didn't expect was the child whom he thought would survive actually died and the child he thought died just the nurses said survived, because  one of the nurses saw a little movement to the already wrapped baby and she was first enough to take action.

He wanted to tell the good news about the survived newborn baby to his husband as a surprise few days later but what he got was hurtful words and getting divorced and that not being enough the man he loved all these years married the person he trusted the most and regarded as a friend.

He was so broken and even thought of taking his own life several times but then he stopped himself because he still has a child who needed him, he named him xiao Zhang, he is competent and hardworking, he decided to move abroad to city D and forget everything that happened.

If xiao zhan was alive now then maybe he could be looking like this Xiao zhan who he met online and makes so beautiful designs, he really was drawn to him the moment he saw his picture.