CHAPTER FOUR

Xiao zhan:"Master....I....I....

Xiao zhan tried to make a sentence even though he was stuttering but failed, he didn't know what to say, even if his fantasy dream that he knew will never happen in this life actually happened made him confused, he can't tell what he was feeling right at the moment, he knows he can't trust wang yibo, he is not sure what kind of revenge wang yibo is trying to cook this time then get back at him.

Yibo who heard the name master felt even more guilty, since he married xiao zhan he never allowed him to call him by his name and also instructed xiao zhan to use the name 'slave' whenever he is talking to him or answering him, not only that he has to kneel and not look at him when talking because in his eyes zhan was nothing but just a slave and he is the master and he has the right to do anything to him and he will have no say in it!.

"Zhan zhan....I know this seems so sudden and you must have your doubts, you don't have to believe me now, I just want you to give me a chance to prove to you, iam your husband and your my legal partner, your not my slave so from now you don't have to call me master, you don't have to kneel infront of me or anyone else in the house, you and I are equal." Yibo used the little remaining energy he has to say what he wanted before falling asleep.

Zhan was first with his reflexes and caught yibo before any other accident could happen, by the time he was done helping yibo to lie down on the hospital bed properly he was already panting hard, wiping his sweat away, he looked at the sleeping wang yibo and the word's he has just said and wondered if everything that was happening now was real.

"I'm I dreaming now or have I became crazy?" Zhan whispered and pinched his cheek and immediately hissed in pain, he really isn't dreaming! Yibo really said those words! He even said the two of them are equal, a ger like him who has always been looked down is now being put at par to a well respected man! He doesn't have to kneel or regard himself as a slave! Is thing's getting better now? Will he be happy just like in the fairy tales? Will everything turn out to be good from now on?.

Zhan wiped his face covered in tears and calmed himself down, he can't be so easily swayed by those words, even if maybe it's true yibo has really changed for the better, he is not sure when wang yibo will turn to his old way's and hurt him again just as usual, will it be okay if he uses this little chance that has presented itself to be happy even if the happiness won't last for long?.

Zhan who was seated on a chair and in deep thoughts didn't hear the door getting opened and a doctor came inside.

Doctor:"Oh so your awake, that's good just the perfect time to have you do the necessary check up needed."

Zhan flinched and immediately got up his face full of panic he subconsciously wanted to kneel down but stopped himself, yibo told him he doesn't have to kneel down from now on, although he doesn't fully believe his word's but he will not defy the orders that he was and he will trust yibos this once.

"D-doctor your here, can you check on my mas-husband, he was injured and he hasn't rested enough." Zhan who was somehow timid said and when he said the name 'husband' his face flushed a little bit of red, he never imagined one day he will actually say such a word, but now he really did say the word 'husband'

"Don't worry about him he will be okay, what he needs now is rest but he was so stubborn and was worried about you when you fainted, he caused a commotion trying to find a doctor like something so serious happened, your so lucky to have such a caring husband." The doctor said making zhan to blush even more.

This is really new, if he knew yibo hitting his head by falling down the stairs will make him change for the better and started caring about him, he could have done it earlier, zhan shook his head hoping to throw away such thoughts! What if the fall killed yibo right now he could have been behind bars and maybe getting tortured.

The doctor laughed seeing zhan reaction, taking a blood sample of xiao zhan and then having him follow the nurse to do other check ups, yibo was left alone resting.

Zhan was exhausted and hungry when he was finally allowed to rest, rubbing his grumbling stomach zhan sighed, he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday in the morning, well the last time he could say he had something little to eat the day before yesterday in the afternoon, and now he really is hungry but he can't say anything or complain, he should get used to it right?.

He was about to say something when he felt someone standing infront of him, it was actually the doctor and he seems to be holding something.

"I know you haven't had lunch yet, this is porridge I just ordered not long ago, I ordered two and can't finish, have this while you wait for the check up results."

"Doctor you don't have to...I... Iam hungry." Zhan refused while swallowing hard, his eyes not leaving the said porridge, but his mouth refused without thinking, his stomach grumbled betraying his word's.

Zhan blushed and lowered his head, he really wanted to eat but he doesn't have the courage to accept such a good man who wants to give him something to eat.

The doctor laughed and places the well packed porridge on zhan hand's and walked away.

Zhan looked at the doctor who has already walked away and then at the well packed porridge which was still warm and swallowed hard, well he can't refuse the doctors good will.

Opening the porridge, zhan salivated because of the good smell, it was thick and it must be delicious too, taking the spoon he scooped a bit of the porridge, his eyes went wide with how delicious the porridge was, he doesn't remember the last time he ate something so good and delicious.