CHAPTER FIVE

Opening the porridge, zhan salivated because of the good smell, it was thick and it must be delicious too, taking the spoon he scooped a bit of the porridge, his eyes went wide with how delicious the porridge was, he doesn't remember the last time he ate something so good and delicious.

His eyes got teary and he didn't realize that he was actually crying, not because he was sad but because he was happy for finally finding something to eat after starving for day's, even the food he used to eat was unplatable and he wondered if wang yibo also eats such kind of food, if not he can only guess the chef does that intentionally knowing that nothing could happen and if he tried to complain then wang yibo will punish him instead of the chef and the maid's.

"It's so sweet." Zhan whispered and sniffled but his hand didn't slow down from eating, he wiped his tear's away and continued to eat and he didn't slow down at all.

The porridge halfed and he felt full and he couldn't eat anymore, touching his tummy which has slightly bulged zhan pouted, he really wants to continue eating but he can't anymore, looking at the porridge he reluctantly decided to go and share with yibo, he is not sure if yibo will actually eat food he has eaten.

Hesitating for a while he still decided to go check on yibo and see how he was, even if he will refuse to eat it doesn't matter, he will keep it and eat later when he is hungry, he is not sure when he will be able to eat such delicious and good food again and everything called food and can be eaten is precious for him now.

Opening the door he saw wang yibo was already awake and was seated and seems to be looking around, yibo smiled at him making him shudder and he felt goosebumps all over his body, it feels so strange to be smiled at by someone who rarely smile's, he is so sure yibo never smile's the way he smiles now to his mistresses.

"I wondered where you went to and I was about to come outside to look for you." Yibo said his voice deep and gentle, zhan didn't know what to say the person infront of him is really strange and he can't be used with such gentle tone so easily.

Yibo didn't mind when xiao zhan didn't say a word and continued to speak. "Tomorrow I will be allowed to go back home, tonight we will sleep here together, the bed is big enough for us two."

Xiao zhan eye's went wide and he immediately moved back, sleep where? With who? That's really impossible, he still remembers every time yibo remembers that he exist and wants to get intimate with him, he won't even listen or wait for his consent or even have a foreplay, but rather just pleasure himself not caring if he was hurting as long as he will be satisfied.

Once he was all satisfied the thank you he got from wang yibo was being kicked down from the bed and getting insulted, a slave and slut like him doesn't deserve to be on the same bed as wang yibo, and even though he was in pain, he had to leave and continue with work, he doesn't remember how many times he has run a fever because of having unpleasant sex with yibo and everytime he doesn't have time to clean himself properly because he has a lot of things pending and needed to be finished around the big villa.

And now yibo telling him to sleep on the same bed as him, that explains he wants to have sex with him at the hospital! They will be no other explanation, he thought yibo changed but he was wrong, he was only confused for sometime and this is the real wang yibo who wants to do such painful act with him in such a place.

Wang yibo saw xiao zhan fear which changed to regret and sadness, he knows what zhan must be thinking at the moment, he knows he was a terrible person before, he was way worse than a jerk, getting up from bed he approached xiao zhan who was at the moment trembling in fear while moving back.

"Don't be scared zhan zhan, I don't want to do anything to you, I only wanted to spend the night with you without doing anything, if you don't believe me I can let you sleep here and I will sleep at another place, I won't repeat the same mistakes again, I want to make everything right." Yibo who didn't dare to get very close to the already scared xiao zhan said.

Zhan looked at yibo his face full of doubt, there's really nothing good wang yibo did to him that will make him easily believe wang yibo and right now, he really needs time to see if he can really start believing or trusting Wang yibo who is supposed to be his husband.

"See it is still early and this is the hospital, I can't be so shameless to think of such a thing here and iam injured now." Yibo added.

Xiao zhan:"......."

Zhan didn't say a word but his gaze made yibo to cough awkwardly, zhan really looked at him like his word's were pure nonsense and someone like him is really shameless and can do such a thing at the hospital.

Xiao zhan: "I....I have porridge here, it is still warm, will you have drink it?"

Yibo looked at what zhan was holding and nodded his head, he has already ordered something to eat and his secretary will arrive at any moment to bring the food, but he can eat what his dearest ger gave him.

Yibo took the porridge plus the spoon and started eating even before xiao zhan could react.

"Sir....sir the spoon is dirty, I already used it and I haven't washed it yet." Zhan said while looking at yibo nervously, he didn't expect yibo to be so impatient and didn't wait for him to finish speaking.

"It's not dirty, using what you have already used made the porridge even more yummier, your my dearest ger and there's nothing dirty about you." Yibo answered and went back to the private room that he specifically paid for xiao zhan at the hospital.

Zhan who was blushing followed yibo his steps small and careful, he didn't expect yibo could actually not refuse the porridge and even used the same spoon he used and wasn't disgusted at all, it looks like maybe yibo was really changing for the better but he can't easily believe him.