THIRTY EIGHT

Opening the door his smiling expression changed when he saw the person standing infront of him.

Xiao Gu didn't waste time but closed the door without thinking twice or talking to Mr Yu.

Mr Yu wanted to stop xiao Gu from closing and when his fingers came into contact with the closed door he shouted in pain.

Xiao Gu didn't bother to open the door to check if the man he really hated and hurt him so much years ago is fine or if his fingers were already broken, he didn't feel anything, he was neither angry or sad he just felt like its someone who doesn't really concern him in any way, he doesn't have any importance in his life, if it were two decades ago then he might have reacted even more worse but now he really wasn't feeling anything.

"Xiao Gu you beast! I only wanted to talk to you but you treat me like this! Remember I was your husband and we even had kid's together! How can you be so heartless! Mr Yu who was still in pain and was very sure his fingers must be broken shouted.

Xiao Gu just sighed and continued to pack the things he planned to take to xiao zhan and he completely ignored the person who was at the door, but what he didn't expect was the bastard didn't give up but continued shouting, this time he didn't hesitate but called the police.

It didn't take long for the police to arrive and this time xiao Gu opened the door and greeted the police officers who restrained the struggling Mr Yu.

Xiao Gu:"Officers this is the trespasser, he has been roaming around the apartment for days and today tried to break inside luckily I closed the door on time and called the police, you can see the injury on his hand."

Mr Yu never expected the ger who used to be very gentle and soft hearted could actually change so much and even accuse him of being a trespasser! The ger in front of him isn't the gentle ger he used to know but a cruel and heartless beast who knows how to pretend to be pitiful.

Xiao Gu eyes were ruthless and he didn't show any sign of affection, even his expression didn't change!.

"Don't worry sir we will deal with him accordingly and make sure he will never prey on other vulnerable victims!"

"Thank you officers." Xiao Gu answered and went inside completely ignoring Mr Yu who was being dragged away and now shouting.

"Shameless old man you better keep your mouth shut or else!" One of the officers warned making the timid Mr Yu to keep his mouth shut and stopped struggling.

Xiao Gu waited for his son and half an hour later and the two left for xiao zhan house.

********
Xiao zhan was already two months pregnant and soon he will be three months pregnant, nothing out of the ordinary happened, xiao Gu already knows about the pregnancy and came to take care of xiao zhan together with Wang yibo mother who comes from time to time to check on xiao zhan.

Yibo parents were really happy and relieved knowing xiao zhan and their son relationship improved and the two were happy, this is what they have always wished and wanted, luckily God answered their prayers and now they don't have to he worried.

********
Today just as usual yibo left work early and had his most trusted and competent secretary deal with other things at the company, the three secretaries since xiao zhan pregnancy had been known the three got busy like they were the boss of the company and the real boss is either home or going back home early to take care of his pregnant ger.

Uncle Gu who was now already aware that xiao zhan is actually his long lost son whom he thought had died, when yibo told him not long ago and even presented a DNA test which clearly state the two are son and dad, he was very happy and cried for hours, he wanted to share the good news to his son but stopped himself, wait until xiao zhan gave birth and then yibo can tell him, they will be forced to tell him everything concerning the Yu family too.

They're not sure how xiao zhan would react when he knows the person he was to call father actually tried to kill him, with his pregnancy they don't want to take any risks, zhan now needs to be happy and not to be in any situation that would make him emotionally unstable.

Xiao Gu, xiao zhan and wang yibo had dinner, yibo helped his ger shower first and let him lie down on bed and he also went to shower.

Zhan wasn't sleepy at the moment and he decided to chat with his friend lu bai while waiting for his husband to finish showering, twenty minutes later the showroom door was opened and yibo walked out his body still with water and was only wrapping a towel around his waist.

Zhan whose attention was now on his husband swallowed hard, his face flashed red, the broad chest and six packs with droplets of water trickling from his chest down to his navel and then disappears completely down where the towel was now hiding made zhan nose to feel so hot and when he touched his nose he realized that he was actually nose bleeding! Not only that his little zhan zhan which had been a good boy all this time was standing up straight proudly between his legs!

Yibo who was wiping his body saw zhan who was suddenly nose bleeding and his face red  and panicked  wondering what might have happened!.

"Baby are you okay, why are you suddenly nose bleeding? Do you have a fever? Let's go to the hospital!" Yibo said and wiped zhan blood around his nose before carefully pinching his nose for a while to stop the bleeding and it worked.

Zhan didn't dare to look at his husband who was now completely naked but looked away while pouting, his hands placed carefully in front of his little brother hoping to hide his stubborn little zhan zhan.

"It's all your fault go get dressed now! And Iam not sick!" Zhan who was embarrassed shouted.

Yibo looked at his ger who was avoiding him and his eyes stopped at his gers hands and he immediately guessed what might have happened, his lips twitched and was about to speak but stopped himself when he saw his ger reddened eyes.

"Okay baby it's my fault I will go and get dressed, don't cry it's not good for your health and baby." Yibo answered and got up but the next second he heard his ger voice crying and his steps stopped.

Xiao zhan who was told not cry felt even more sad, if Wang yibo didn't come out looking so sexy and intentionally seducing him when he knows he is pregnant and can't do anything! Now his little brother is painful! Bad Wang yibo!.

"You bully! You did it on purpose! How dare you show your perfect body to me and seduce me! Bully! Bully!" Zhan who was crying shouted.

Yibo lips twitched and he had no other choice but return back to bed and hug the crying xiao zhan and gently kiss his tears away.

"Yes it's my fault, seducing my pregnant ger, I will help you and you will feel better, I won't bully you anymore." Yibo said and kissed the hiccuping xiao zhan, his hand lowered and gently caressed his ger little brother and he heard his ger gasp and moan in pleasure.

They can't do anything now that can overly stimulate his ger, he is still in the early months of pregnancy, but now his beautiful ger suddenly got excited and was accused of seducing him now the person only thing he can do is help him relieve his desires but not go overboard, it's been long since they fooled around, apart from kissing they did nothing else.