TWENTY EIGHT

Xiao zhan woke up on the second day and didn't see Wang yibo and touching the place beside him was cold and it can be said without being told that wang yibo must have left early or he didn't even sleep on the same bed as him.

He was hurt and at the same time worried, did Wang yibo become so upset and decided to go find Ye Bing again and continue where they stopped, he didn't expect the words he said when he was drunk made him angry and he even refused to sleep with him.

This time he won't allow Wang yibo to torture him like before, since he doesn't want to be together with him he would take the intiative to divorce him and lead his lonely life.

Zhan wiped his face which was already covered in tears and decided not to cry but then he couldn't help it, it really hurts knowing the person he changed for more than half a year decided to go to his old ways, he thought Wang yibo changed for the better and they could be happy forever but he was wrong, it was his wishful thinking all this time.

"How can I be so stupid! Why should I believe that jerk! He is a liar! He can't be trusted at all." Zhan whispered and hiccuped.

Wang yibo who didn't know what was running through xiao zhan mind was busy talking with his secretary in his study.

Yibo:"Make sure some of the bodyguards would dress up as the guests and waiters too to make sure nothing would go wrong, I don't want any mistake."

He knew anything could happen especially attending such public events with xiao zhan, he can't tell who will come to cause trouble, their aim could be him or his ger.

He can't trust that Ye Bing, the Yu family which after all doesn't have a good reputation at all, as for his uncle Li jun he doesn't know what he is upto bec for months he hasn't tried to do anything to anger him, but he knows that bastard shouldn't be trusted at all, he knows he has been coveting on his ger and even told him on his face that he will surely succeed the ger he loves so much away from him.

Yibo who had everything planned earlier so that no accidents or errors could happen let the secretary go, he took the report that was well compiled and read it through, just as he guessed, Ye Bing could do anything to hurt his ger and get to him, not only was he in contact with his uncle Li jun, now he mysteriously became the adopted child of the Yu family, but then ironically the same adopted child is dating the brother.

"I really was stupid before and in my last life, I really wonder what I saw in you? Because you're honestly not my type." Yibo whispered and the next moment he heard a knock at his study door.

Letting uncle Zhou inside he asked him what was the matter.

Uncle Zhou:"Young master, young master zhan refused to eat and didn't let anyone inside the room, I don't know what's wrong with him, I hope you can go check on him."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier." Yibo answered and got up, he immediately rushed out of his study.

Going inside the room he saw a small bulge on the bed, zhan has covered himself completely and from time to time you could see his shoulders trembling and he heard sniffling sounds too.

He didn't waste time but rushed to the bed and hugged the crying xiao zhan, he was not sure what happened for xiao zhan to suddenly cry and even refused to eat, did someone bully him again online? Well that's impossible because he knows his ger doesn't really care about what others say to him, but whatever made him to cry now must be very serious.

"Baby what happened, why are you crying? Did someone bully you? Tell me and I will get justice for you." Yibo asked and removed the duvet that was even covering zhan little head and wiped zhan tears away.

"No one bullied me, you bullied me! Leaving me alone and going to find your Ye Bing! You no longer want me! I thought we would be happy together forever but it was my wishful thinking! You have to divorce me first before you go find your good wife! I don't have a child anyway and now Iam not even pregnant so you think iam useless, Ye Bing will surely give you a lot of babies, Iam just an infertile.....mmm."

Yibo didn't let xiao zhan finish talking and he kissed him, zhan struggled for a while but finally gave in, the two kissed for a while and he was first one to let the breathless xiao zhan go, he couldn't prevent himself from smiling.

Zhan who was still angry and aggrieved started hitting yibo chest.

"Why are you smiling? What's so funny! I order to stop smiling now! Nothing is funny!" Zhan complained making wang yibo to start laughing this made zhan eyes to get wet and he was about to cry again.

"My ger is jealous of Ye Bing right? Are you worried that he could steal me away from you?" Yibo was in a good mood and the little anger he had towards xiao zhan completely dissapeared, his ger mind getting all wild, it must be because he is jealous! He really shouldn't be worried of his ger going to that lu bai, he really should make that li shi win over his ger faster and leave them in peace.

Zhan blushed and he pouted. "Who said Iam jealous! Stop daydreaming Iam not jealous at all humph!"

"Okay okay my baby is not jealous at all, I am your husband and you own me no one will steal me away from you, in my eyes your the only one I care about and love, it's already late I will have the kitchen prepare something light for you to eat then I will help you take a shower, I was busy with work in the study and I had a lot of work to finish before the annual party that would happen so I woke up early, don't worry next time I will wait for you to wake up, I will not leave you alone ever again." Yibo explained himself, he doesn't want to create any misunderstanding or have xiao zhan think too much and start doubting their relationship, Ye Bing is already history and the two of them will never be what they used to be.

Xiao zhan felt guilty, he thought so much and all this time he was wrong, his husband hasn't changed at all, he is the Wang yibo he still loves and he shouldn't doubt him.

"If you're busy then you don't have to force yourself, work is important you know."

Yibo chuckled and didn't answer but deep down he knew when it comes to choose between his ger and work he would choose his ger without thinking, the most important thing now in this world and life is his ger, his gers happiness and he should make sure all his ger demands are met.

He got an ice pack wrapped it on a towel and placed them both on xiao zhan eyes hoping to reduce the swelling, zhan cried a lot and for a long time he really was careless, it hurts him seeing his ger like this.

*******
On the other end of the world in City D xiao zhan twin brother Xiao Zhang was busy putting everything in order so that his little dad and him would relocate back to their homeland and city, city A.

Xiao Gu spends most of the time chatting with xiao zhan whenever he was online and the two got really close and they felt really comfortable talking with each other.