CHAPTER TEN

Xiao zhan couldn't refuse and added WeChat although it was against his wishes, he just feels like this uncle isn't a good person at all.

"Uncle I will go help mother in the kitchen excuse me." Xiao zhan turned around to leave after finishing speaking but got stopped by li jun who held his hand, he tried to break free from the grasp but failed and his face turned pale when li Jun moved closer towards him.

Li Jun:"I know my nephew love's fooling around, now he promised to be good and treating you better, you can't tell when he will go to his old way's, if you want to leave him before it's too late I can help you."

Li Jun released Zhan hand who immediately walked away without looking back, li Jun chuckled and he didn't stop looking at xiao zhan until he couldn't be seen again.

"So cute, sooner or later you will surely be mine xiao zhan." Li Jun whispered and smiled, it looks like his plans has to change a bit, once he get everything then xiao zhan can be his too, he has never felt like this before for the past twenty seven years, he didn't expect he will immediately fall in love with xiao zhan the moment he set eye's on him, love at first sight.

Zhan who finally managed to get away from the creep he should call uncle he finally calmed down, he is not sure what that li Jun is up to but he surely made him feel so uncomfortable and felt so afraid being with him all alone.

Xiao zhan headed to the kitchen and helped his mother in law to prepare dinner, the two talked while cooking and the food was later served, zhan sat beside Wang yibo and didn't dare to look at li Jun who was looking at him from time to time.

Yibo also noticed his uncle' looking at xiao zhan and zhan abnormality too, he became unhappy imagining his uncle having some thoughts towards his ger and he immediately left even before the dinner finished and refused to spend the night at his parents house.

Going outside yibo wrapped his hand around zhan waist and pulled him close to him, he didn't waste a second and he lowered his head to kiss zhan lip's, this can be counted as their first kiss since they got married, zhan didn't know how to kiss and with guidance from him zhan managed to kiss properly.

Li Jun who also left stopped and his face became ugly when he saw wang yibo kissing xiao zhan he decided to be with, but he can be patient enough, patience pays, before he finally kill's Wang yibo he will make sure he tortured him enough and let him watch him being all happy with xiao zhan.

He walked away and Wang yibo who saw li jun smirked and hugged xiao zhan who was panting because of the kiss.

Xiao zhan didn't expect Wang yibo will actually kiss him, it felt really good and he wasn't disgusted at all, he never expected one day Wang yibo will actually kiss him and today his dream was achieved he was kissed by his husband!.

The two arrived at the house they moved in a month ago, it's a good and beautiful apartment, the environment is good and comfortable, zhan said goodnight and decided to go to his room,have a shower and go to bed but was stopped by wang yibo.

"You must have seen the man named li jun, stay away from him he is bad news, if he tells you anything or tries to approach you be sure to let me know, he is not a good person."

"Yes I know, I will stay away from him." Zhan answered in understanding,  compared with that creep called li Jun he will rather listen to his husband, he will trust wang yibo and no one else.

"By the way it's been more than a month now, when will you move in with me? Iam not forcing you I just want to be close to you and I miss you too." Yibo whispered in zhan ear his voice deep and low.

Zhan could feel his husband's urge in his voice but he wasn't ready for that, he needs to completely trust wang yibo for him to go to the next step.

"Goodnight I... will go to sleep now."

"I understand goodnight, tomorrow I have something to do at work so I will leave early, remember to take care of yourself, thank you for allowing me to kiss you today, I really liked it." Yibo said with a smile on his face.

"I liked it too." Zhan answered his face red and hurried back to his room before wang yibo could react.

Yibo smiled again knowing at least the progress isn't so bad, soon he will have xiao zhan completely trust him and he will not let him down.

*******
Li Jun on the other hand didn't go back to his house but met his friend's at a club where they frequented, ordering drinks and also beauties, but at this particular night li jun didn't accept any beauty but chose to just drink.

"That's so unlike you, what happened to you?" One of li Jun friends asked.

"You won't understand guy's, iam in love, I finally found love and can't betray the love of my life." Li jun answered his mind full of xiao zhan timid and beautiful face, zhan soft voice, beautiful teary eyes it really drives him crazy.

Li jun friend's tried to get further information about the person their friend has fallen in love with but failed, li jun kept his mouth shut and didn't say a word.

He still hasn't won the over the ger how could he casually mention his name and tell his friends who the person he is in love with was.

Thinking about xiao zhan he took out his phone and decided to send a WeChat text , but he didn't expect even before he could have a chance to talk to him he got blocked! His smiling expression changed and his face became ugly.

'wang yibo your really smart, but that won't last for long, xiao zhan will be mine very soon.'