7

"A king will only ever bow to his queen"

" Are you sure we're supposed to be naked?"

With a laugh I shook my head as I hung up my towel then met Dom's uncomfortable expression.

"You don't have anything to be self conscious about because I can guarantee you that no one here finds you attractive"

Where we were was a bath house for men called a MoyTang and the expectation was complete nudity. This was not something that Jake informed Dom about and his insecurities were front center.

"Wow that makes me feel so much better, thank you" he spat with a deep frown on his face.

"We're all adults here man, just drop your towel, we don't have anything that you don't have"

Looking around the space I had to appreciate the architecture. The walls were made of Opaque whites and sap green colored stone. They were covered with finely detailed lines and pictures depicting ancient Japanese stories engraved into the stone. We had our own reserved area as opposed to sitting with other men. Walking over to the large round isolated tud I carefully lowered myself down into the steaming scented water. It wasn't nearly as hot as it looked and I sat along the stone seat whereas Dom.. hadn't moved.

"You are too old and too big to be a puss" Damon spat as he passed by Dom before plopping down into the water.

" We're practically the same age" Dom met Damon's gaze.

"That's exactly my point"

"You just got to have more confidence in yourself like me" Zeus interjected boldly as he struck a Superman pose.

A sour taste formed in my mouth as a deep frown came over my face.

" Stop"

With a wide smile Zeus nudged Dom and hooked his hands behind his head.

"I have the perfect confidence booster for you just do this"

Damien and I both watched in horror as Zeus slightly bent his legs and rotated his hips so that his dick started to swing. He continued until it swung in a circular motion.