16- The Devil Has Silver Eyes, Pt 1

" Ooh! Baby what about this one?"

Glancing up at Capri I took notice of the pretty smile on her face before returning my attention to my phone. I was tired after last night's incident the police called everyone in the area for questioning. The whole ordeal pissed me off. Being a Lombardi the cops were stuck in between throwing me in a cell without any evidence relating to the crime. They resorted to threatening to hit me with another underage drinking charge and a DUI without any sobriety tests to back it up.

While the other cops knew better and were willing to let me walk out of there with a slap on the back. Yet.. it didn't make a difference that more than a few witnesses insisted that I wasn't the shooter they still wanted to hold me for something. Unfortunately the Lombardi family lawyer Jeremiah Pierce was notified as soon as I set foot in the police station. He didn't even get a chance to say anything to the officers because when the police found out that he was on his way, I was finally allowed to leave.

They had no reason to keep me, since everyone was pointing the finger at Lonnie Gambini.

Who was now missing.

Dad didn't tell me but I was sure he was dead after the shit at the party. I wasn't alone in the thought process because both of his brothers Jack and Lazar were looking for me.

With Julian and I sharing the same last name it was obvious that we had to have some kind of relation to one another.

I should be at home, trying to stay out of the public eye and laying low. But after only six hours of sleep I was awoken by Capri blowing up my phone. She was pissed about how I talked to her on the phone then how I dodged her at the party only to see me dancing and kissing on Kamia. She wanted me to delete her number and leave her alone since I had Kamia now.

As tempting as it was to cut Capri off.. she was mine.

She knew she was and always pitched a fit when she was aware that I gave anyone attention except for her. She knew my attention for anyone was limited if they didn't really matter to me or they couldn't keep me interested. She claimed me as hers and as she calmed down she blamed herself and stated how she should have beat Kamia's ass because I was her man.