20- Classic Behavior

                  The bed rocked on its legs as the pillow behind the headboard did little to muffle the thumping against the wall. It wasn't exactly meant to, with the window wide open everyone could hear the beauty beneath me as she screamed out. Her long deep red hair was wild and her full titties bounced as her eyes rolled back so only the whites could be seen.

" Ooh!! God! Nicooo!

Smiling to myself a deep pleasure surged through me as I thrusted into her pink wetness. With my jaw clenched I groaned. My hands tightened on her thighs as I lifted them even higher, digging into her. Then her hands pressed against my stomach pushing against me.

Sage wasn't a virgin and this wasn't the first time we ever fucked.

All she was doing was pissing me off.

With her lips parted, her eyebrows pulled together as her eyes refocused. She now wore an expression of destress as she gazed back at me.

"Nico-"

"What the fuck did I tell you about fighting me huh?"

"I'm sorry daddy-"

"You know I have to hurt you now right?"

Never pulling out I released her thighs, grabbed her ankles and brought them up to my shoulders. Snatching her hands off of me I leaned forward pinning both of her arms above her head. Sage whimpered but didn't mutter another word and only stared back at me breathing heavily squirming as my dick twitched inside of her. 

"It's too deep.. Nico... Please" she breathed against my ear as my lips dragged against her soft skin. She was pleading, begging but unable to stop me she failed to explain why. This position, the desperation in her voice.. it made me smile.

"No such thing" I corrected as I began thrusting into her again. With her hands pinned to the bed I rose up into the planking position. Her walls held onto me as I pulled out then all the way back in, not leaving a centimeter in between us.

" Fuck " I breathed just as I did it again and again. Sage screamed, crying out but her body trembled and the hot wetness gushing out of her said something entirely different. Every last thrust was feeling better and better and every sound out of Sage's mouth was a  cheer, encouraging me to keep going. Thrusting harder, faster I grunted as the muscles in my arms flexed and the deep pleasure at the base of my stomach rushed to the very top of my head. I was so fuckin close.

"Nico! Nico! Fuck!" She screamed wrenching her hands free she dug her nails into my arms. The sensation sent a tremor through my spine and as I groaned aloud I knew I was close to busting but I didn't want to finish like this so I stroked a few more times before pulling out of her. Sage whined softly and sat up reaching for my dick. Grabbing ahold of hair I pulled her head up bringing her face close to mine. Fear and excitement danced in her eyes but silently she awaited my next command.