9

"Jjuuulliiiiaaannnnn"

Even with my teeth clinched together the word "Fuck" still managed to seep through earning a chuckle from June. If anyone knew this voice it was me.

As everyone in the area began to disperse or get some distance to take photos with their family my gaze locked with Letisha. Half of her lochs were in a bun at the top of her head and the rest hung down her back. Her amber eyes cut right through me and her full glossy lips lifted in a pretty smile. Her warm brown skin was wrapped in a white dress that had no sleeves and hugged her curves in all the right places. Letisha was thick and with how we fucked she needed to be so that I didn't hurt her. She was tempting me with this dress and if I knew Letisha at all she wasn't wearing any panties underneath.

"God speed bro" June slapped my back with a chuckle before striding away just as Letisha arrived.

As I turned to her, she didn't say a word.

"Why are you hiding from me?" She asked sweetly wrapping her arms around my waist and pressing her body against mine.

"I'm not hiding I-"

"Yes you were, but I'll forgive you under one condition"

"Yeah? And what's that?"

Giddily she gave me another squeeze and as she pulled away she grabbed my hand.

" Come with me" she began to pull me along

"Tesh-"

She didn't listen to me and continued her trek through the parking lot and soon the beat up 2014 Honda came into view. Letisha's mom had money not from having a high paying job or being famous. Letisha's mom Janice was a groupie in her hay day and lucked out by getting pregnant by not one but two retired rappers that became music producers. She didn't waste any time getting child support from both, as Letisha put it neither her father or Demontae's made any effort to be in their lives so they were owed that money. Janice was bringing in at least 60 thousand a month for both Demontae and Letisha. But they were often out of food, gas money and I've paid for Letisha's car to be fixed a few dozen times.