14

4am

I can't sleep.. I can barely focus.

As I sang the first half of my solo out loud my attention immediately snapped towards my phone as it vibrated against the glass top of my desk. Rehearsals weren't starting up until a week after school was back in session. That was another month from now but I needed to do something. To keep the taste of Nico out of my thoughts and stop myself from worrying about Julian.

          I hadn't said a word to Henry since the incident and clearly the void of attention was getting to him. To make matters worse today was the first time in a long time that we were under the same roof alone. My parents were fighting and when they fought they avoided each other now with Julian hurt they were piecing together the facts. Every fiber in my body said to go to him, to completely lose control and give in. But I couldn't risk my parents finding out about us.

Looking back at the lyrics I began to hum the rhythm when my phone vibrated two more times.

In a huff I slammed down the papers and unlocked my phone.

Henry❤️-  come here

Henry❤️- Kamia, come on baby. I can't get you out of my head

Henry❤️- I need some sleep but I can't fall asleep without my bed time snack first

My hands tingled as I read the messages and my gaze went back to my bedroom door. I couldn't deny it I was avoiding Henry.

As I rationalized it in my head another message came through. But this time it was a video.

My stomach curled into knots as I saw the walls of his room before clicking it.

"How much longer are you going to keep me waiting?" His deep voice asked softly as his long hard, thick dick came into view below his tight, sculpted torso. It was beautiful, a shade darker than his caramel tone with a smooth tip. His shaft was wide, fatter than the tip and thick, strong veins could be seen underneath the smooth skin. My heart thumped in my chest and in between my legs as I watched his strong hand wrap around it. My throat grew dry and my hand swiftly slipped into my panties. My eyes grew heavy as my fingers came into contact with the sensitive bulb and I watched his hand tighten around himself. His grunts and groans  came through the phone low as he jerked his tool. Quickly my pleasure grew more and more intense as I watched him touch himself.

"Kamia" he groaned as his hand gripped the tip. " Come help me baby"

As a deep heat oozed from me my body wanted more immediately. Putting down the phone, I pulled my hand from my panties. Staring at the lyrics I couldn't think, I had a itch that needed to be scratched.

"Damnit " I sighed.

Getting up from the chair, I pulled off my clothes and grabbed the coconut cream body lotion and quickly lathered myself with it. Opening my dresser I pulled out the silk t-shirt sleep dress then slipped it on. Looking at my reflection I pulled my hair from my pony and fluffed it loose. Snatching the lip gloss from my dresser, I dabbed a little onto my finger and smeared it across my lips. With a deep breath I grabbed ahold of the knob to my room and silently stepped into the hallway. My heart thumped so loudly I was sure I could hear it echoing off the walls. My bare feet padded along the stone floors as I made my way to the staircase. Making sure that no one was in the living room I headed down the hallway where the spare bedrooms were. Henry had chosen the one at the very end of the hall. As I grew close my feet stopped at his door.. my dad.. he would be more angry than I ever saw him before. And momma.. she would be so disappointed in me.. and then Gabriel.. my big brother was everything I wanted to be and he held me at such a high standard. But now what would he think of me..