1

PART ONE

"Dude you're clearly staring." Matthew chuckles, while nudging Hao with his elbow.
"In which universe was I even SLIGHTLY looking, like okay I might have took a view over the whole building and my eyes might have passed him.. In no way was I staring." Hao starts ranting like there's no tomorrow.

Taerae looks at Matthew and tries to hold his laugh. The school year has just started and the two classes have now merged, so this meaning Hanbin and his friends are now also in their class. It was quite obvious Hao thought he was attractive, he just has a hard time admitting such things. Definitely when his friends keep on teasing him about it.

"Hey guys what did I miss." Ricky asks while taking a seat next to Hao.
"Well Hao checking out his man but nothing more." Taerae laughs.
"Oh come on! I was looking because he's going to be class president! Is he good to be a class president?!" Hao huffs loudly.
"Ah so now you admit you were looking huh?" Matthew adds.
"Oh you shut your mouth alright."

Hao was now officially done with all their shit, he was NOT in love with Hanbin. He was not ugly that's all.

"I'm going to put my shit in the locker, come on Ricky." Hao grabs his backpack, and then grabs Ricky by his arm to drag him towards his locker.

"And why do you need me here, you're not capable of putting your stuff away on your own?" Ricky fake pouts.
"Oh please do me a favor and keep walking." Hao gives a fake annoyed look and keeps walking.

Then he turns to look at Ricky and so Hao walks backwards for a while, while he is talking to Ricky.
"Dude watch ou-" But before Ricky could finish, Hao had already tripped over a backpack laying on the ground.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Hao screams, but the more he screams he notices that he never reaches the floor. He doesn't open his eyes yet.
"Thank god Ricky I thought I-" But when he opens his eyes he is met with the person he didn't need to see. Sung Hanbin. Isn't this straight up some cliché shit?!

"Are you okay?" He chuckled lightly.
"Yes. I'm so okay. Like never felt more alive you know, I totally feel refreshed sir mister president." Hao said sounding like some sort of robot. He quickly stands up straight, looking straight into Hanbin's eyes.
"Ah well I think I'm too young to be president, I'm just class president. And you can just call me Hanbin. You're Zhang Hao right?" He gives him the brightest smile making Hao choke on his breath.
"Ah yeah um okay. You can call me Hao." He says while bowing quickly and then dragging Ricky out of there.

"I think he needs a system update man." Jiwoong says laughing to Hanbin. Hanbin laughs quietly.
"He's cute though."

"What the actual fuck was that?" Ricky says cocking a brow.
"Shut up."
"What would you say if I filmed it?"

Hao turned his head so fast with the most angry, disgusted face ever, scaring Ricky.
"YOU WHAT?!" He screamed through the hall making some heads turn.
"I'm so showing Taerae and Matthew." Ricky started sprinting away.

As if it would be a sad joke, Ricky runs into this guy making them fall with a thud on the floor.
"HAHHA THIS IS KARMA!" Hao shouted sounding like some sort of psycho.

"Damn are you good? I'm sorry I wasn't looking." Ricky stands up holding his hand out waiting for the other guy to grab it.
"Yeah don't worry about it." He grabs Ricky's hand pulling himself up.

In the background is just Hao laughing like a maniac making people turn their heads to look at him.
"Don't worry about that guy, he is practically insane, I'm Ricky." He says with a faint smile.
"I'm Gyuvin, I'm sure we'll see each other around." He smiles and walks away.

"You're insane do you know that?" Ricky says as he grabs Hao to walk towards Taerae and Matthew. But at that moment the bell rings.
The start of the first official school day.

A/N
HIII, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please be sure to give me some ideas and let me know what you think of this! :)