10

Everyone was now walking towards the camping site. There were two cabin, one where they'll eat and in one is a bathroom.
The mentors showed them the first cabin.

"So you will be expected outside here at 8am, we'll do some morning stretching and then go inside to eat." The mentor said way too excited.

"8am?! Stretching?! Please bring me back home." Hao had officially given up, it hadn't even started and he's already done with it.
"It's quite early.. I hope we get to sleep well then." Hanbin sighs.

When they walked inside of the cabin, it was just an area full of round tables.
It looked old, and seems like it hasn't been cleaned for a few months...
"Yeah this must be a joke right. I'll practically just eat dust here." Taerae felt like he should've done a better job at finding an excuse, to not have come to this trip.
"It definitely could use some cleaning.." Gunwook shivers at the thought of eating here.

"Please take a seat! I'll be explaining everything." Mr Smith said while motioning everyone to sit.

The 9 friends go over to a table, but as soon as they arrive at the table they all share a look.
"Yeah.. Ain't no way I'm sitting down." Ricky says as he sees all the dust.
"I got this, I can do this." Matthew says as he closes his eyes sitting down on the chair. But as he sat down, he felt himself fall.
The chair had broken.
"AAAHH!" Matthew yells out, falling right on his back. Jiwoong quickly went over to him to pull him up.

Matthew wasn't just covered in dust, his back hurt and the whole class plus mentor had seen him. And he broke a chair, but in his defense no chair is supposed to break that easy.
"Oh this is just great!" Taerae laughed as he claps in his hands.
"This is a bad sign, we should leave!" Gyuvin says dramatically.
"No but please, let's leave." Hao begs wanting to leave as quick as possible.

"Um Hao don't freak out bu-" Yujin starts.
"What do you mean 'don't freak out'?! What's going on?!" Hao is indeed freaking out.
There was some sort of bug sitting on Hao but as he was freaking out and moving crazy, it flew off.
"Nevermind!" He laughs awkwardly.
Hao started scolding him that it's not funny to say such stuff, making everyone laugh.

They finally gotten more information and they also went to look at the bathroom, it didn't look bad but also not good at all. There were just showers and toilets, nothing much.
They were now waking to the forest, or their way to the lovely sleeping place.

"You can't be serious." Ricky feels like disappearing, when he notices that all the tents aren't set up yet.
It was already around 7pm, so in the forest it already looked really dark.

"Good luck setting your tent up! Tomorrow morning I'll be taking the phones." Mr Smith said as he walked away.
"He'll probably sleep in some luxury room." Yujin says annoyed.

"Let's take these tents, they stand close to each other!" Hanbin says happily moving over to the tents.
"I don't know how to set up a tent.." Hao says shy, he's never put a tent up before.
"Oh! Don't worry I'll teach you." Hanbin puts his hand on Hao's lower back, moving him over to the tent. Hao was totally red, luckily in the darkness you can't see it well.

"I'm not setting up a tent." Ricky says as he's standing in front of their tent, judging it. If the tent had feelings it'd be hurt.
"Yes you are." Gyuvin says pulling his arm, giving him directions.
"No."
"Yes!"
"Absolutely not."
"Do you want to sleep on the floor?!" Gyuvin asks while raising his brow.
"No..." Ricky could've just stayed home, instead he's here on a camping trip. Setting up a tent? Someone pinch him awake.

Taerae and Gunwook are doing pretty well, as Gunwook goes camping often with his family and he's always the one to set up the tent.
"There are so many bugs, I'll have bites all over me." Taerae says annoyed, slapping some bugs off of him.
"I'm jealous of these bugs." Gunwook smirks.
At this Taerae is flustered, he quickly punches Gunwook lightly on the shoulder making him chuckle.

"Why are we actually too good?" Joon asks Yujin.
They had already set their tent up, it didn't take them long to figure it out.
"Because we're just that good." Yujin laughs.

"Hao be careful you'll hurt yourself." Hanbin quickly runs over to him, stopping him from carelessly grabbing materials.
He's holding Hao by his waist, standing behind him while looking over his shoulder at the materials Hao was taking.
"S-sorry!" Hao stutters out, feeling himself heat up.
Now I sound ridiculous, I can't even act normal around him. Hao thought as he slapped his cheek. Get your shit together!

"Matthew please just sit down, I'll do it.." Jiwoong sighs as it's the 10th time Matthew tried to help but ended up making the tent break down every time.
"I swear I had it right this time! I don't understand." Matthew sits down with a huff, feeling like he's just causing extra problems.
"Hey don't worry about it, it doesn't matter." Jiwoong smiles as he walks over to Matthew giving him a hug. Matthew gladly accepted and hugged him back stronger hiding his face in his chest.

"Hanbin!" Hana yelled cheerfully as she walked over to him.
"Is everything alright?" He asks looking at her.
"Nooo~ Me and Lilly can't seem to set the tent up. I'm really clumsy." She smiled at him, while pouting.

Hao could literally roll his eyes at Hana's act. She definitely shouldn't become an actress, with that fake ass pout on her face? Who does she think she is?!
Without noticing, Hao was clearly having a disgusted look on his face. Was he jealous?

"Don't worry I'll help you! I'll be right back Hao!" Hanbin smiled but that turned into a confused look, because Hao's face looked pretty fed up.
I should talk to him later, he thought to himself as he walked over to the two girls.

"Uh Gyuvin, as much as I'd like to help." Ricky said sarcastically, "Hao seems to look very annoyed and I'm going to talk to him."
"This better not be some sort of excuse to not help." Gyuvin looked at Hao, almost getting shivers seeing the look on his face.
Gyuvin starts to nod aggressively pushing Ricky in Hao's direction.

Ricky walked up behind Hao, so he doesn't know he's approaching.
He loudly yells 'BOO', making Hao scream. The whole forest was now probably awake because of how loud it was.
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!" Hao starts pointing his finger aggressively at Ricky, making him burst out laughing.

"What's with your face." Ricky bluntly said, pointing at his frown.
"Nothing, just not feeling the trip." He said shrugging.
"Your pants should be on fire right now, cause you are a liar." Ricky clicked his tongue, while raising his brow.
Without saying a word Hao points to the direction of where Hanbin was standing with two girls, helping them set up the tent.

"Look I'm going to be very bold here." Ricky starts.
"If you have at least the slightest interest in him, which I know you do. Don't ignore him, spend time with him. I know you're scared to open up again, but honestly look at your face.. it will turn green of jealousy! Eventually if you don't do anything about it, he will fall in love with someone else. Don't make that happen."

Hao feels tears swelling up in his eyes.
"I hate you." 'For being right' Hao hugs Ricky tightly.
Ricky smiles holding his best friend tightly.

I hope Hanbin can make him believe in love again, Ricky thought to himself.

A/N
I once tried to set up a tent with my friend, and we literally spend an hour trying to set it up.
You're not seeing me in nature ever again-