5

After Taerae ends the call he pushes himself off the ground.
"Of course this has to happen." He mumbles to himself. Dusting himself off.

The thing is this isn't the first time he randomly showed up at their houses. He starts with Hao's house, if he isn't there he moves to their houses.
Normally they always check who's at the door first in case it's him, but of course because they thought it was Gunwook he just swung the door open.

Ding dong.

Seriously? The door? Instead of just throwing the door open he checks the security camera's and sees it's now indeed Gunwook..
He opens the door and pulls him inside quickly making Gunwook startled.

"Look I don't have much time to explain but Hao's crazy ex is in the house and he needs to be OUT." Taerae whisper shouts.
Gunwook doesn't know what's going on, he just arrived at this giant house and now he's chasing.. someone's ex? Well life can be crazy I guess.

-

"Woah this room is amazing!" Yujin says looking around, they made it to the 'secret' room and it looks beautiful. There's paintings and drawings everywhere.
Hanbin lays Hao carefully in the sofa making sure he doesn't awaken.
"Would he have painted all this?" Hanbin questions, moving around and looking at the different paintings.

Hanbin did see Ricky as someone with some sort of drawing or painting skill, he looks like a very chique person.

-

"Look Hao's ex is apparently roaming around my house trying to find him, so please just hit him in the head when you see him." Ricky says while walking down the halls with Gyuvin.
"I know it's not the time to say this but your house is amazing." Gyuvin says awkwardly.
"Thanks." He gives a small smile.

He hears someone approach and he stops Gyuvin, he just nods. They stand behind the corner, perfect for when he shows up. They can hit him in the head. Gyuvin picks up some random deodorant from the shelves next to him, as some sort of weapon.
Gyuvin jumps away from the corner screams loudly and starts spraying the deodorant like crazy.

"AAAHHHH! MY EYES!"
"OH MY GOD I'M SORRY!" Gyuvin yells as he sees that the person he sprayed right in their eyes were none other than... Kim Taerae.
"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Gunwook yells worried as he starts rubbing some napkin in Taerae's eyes.
"Seriously Gyuvin?" Ricky says facepalming.

-

"Matthew what's going on, why're we hiding in Ricky's room? And why is Hao in some secret room?!" Jiwoong ask worried.
"It's Hao's ex, he's practically insane. Shows up randomly at his house, or when he's not home. Our houses." Matthew starts pacing back and forth. Jiwoong stops Matthew and holds both his arms, making Matthew flustered.
"Don't worry he won't be able to do anything." He smiles reassuringly.

Then they suddenly hear a faint knock. Making Matthew shiver and Jiwoong stand guard.
"Open the door now." An unfamiliar voice said.
"What do we do?" Matthew whispers scared.
"We don't open!" Jiwoong whisper yells.
"I'll call Ricky that he's here." Matthew says.
"No then he'll hear his phone ring, try texting."

-

"Boy you are lucky I'm still alive!" Taerae says after they made Taerae rinse his eyes with water.
Pling! This made Ricky look at his phone.
"Uh guys, Matthew just texted me saying he's at my bedroom door.."
"Let's go quickly." Taerae says while grabbing onto Gunwooks arm because he's still having some trouble with his vision. Or he just wanted to grab Gunwooks arm, who knows.

-

"Open the door, I know how to force a door open." He sounds like an absolute maniac, banging on the door. Matthew shivers in fear, he gets closer to Jiwoong not knowing what to do if he gets the door open.