20

Hao actually felt like he was floating, he couldn't believe what just had happened. Even though they weren't official yet, they knew that they liked each other.

"Hao? Let's go?" Hanbin says smiling as he intertwines their fingers, guiding Hao towards Jiwoong's tent, where everyone would be meeting.

Of course on their way Hana had to stop them.
"Oh.. Hanbin~" She yelled out.

Hao wanted to let Hanbin's hand go as he didn't need Hana to see this, but Hanbin held Hao's hand firmer.

"Oh hi Hana! Is everything alright?" Hanbin asked with a small smile.
"We were wondering if you wanted to join us?~" She asks giving him a wink.

When Hanbin wasn't looking Hana gave a disgusted look towards Hao, making him roll his eyes.

"Oh I'm really sorry, I'm already joining my friends. But I hope you will all have fun!" Hanbin said happily, trying to walk away.
"Mmm okay," She said pouting. "Ah you dyed your hair Hao. That's a bold decision." She said smirking, as if she hadn't already talked to Hao.

Hao wanted to curse right in her face, but he needed to stay calm because Hanbin was next to him. He didn't need him to worry about Hao.

"Yes! He looks really cute right?" Hanbin says excited, before Hao could even say something.

Hao wanted to laugh at the shocked face she made, she did this so Hanbin would think Hao looked ugly or weird. Jokes on her, Hao got free hair dye.
Hanbin waves quickly as he walks away with Hao.

-

The friends were now sitting in Jiwoong's tent.
The tent was made for 2 maybe 3 people, right now they were sitting inside with 9. Meaning they could not move.

"Um there is like no room to even breath." Ricky says as they were all cramped together.

Hanbin pulled Hao onto his lap making Hao's face have the same color as his hair.
"Like this we'll have more space." Hanbin smiles as he places his arms around Hao's waist.

Hao's best friends immediately start to wink at him and wiggle their eyebrows. But before they knew it, they were also on someone's lap.

"Seriously, am I on a love camp or something?" Yujin says eyeing the rest who were all sitting on someone's lap. "My eyes are hurting as I look around." He fake gagged.
"Can I count that as homophobia?" Taerae joked, laughing.

They had been talking for a while now and the tent was getting quite warm. It was pretty logical: It was warm outside, it was a small place with 9 people in it. It makes sense that it's warm in there.
Oh yeah and maybe because Hao's sitting on Hanbin's lap?

"Uh I'm going outside for a bit, I'm quite hot." Hao says as he stands up.
"Calling himself hot, he truly is a Leo." Matthew snickers as he earns himself a slap from Hao.

As he was about to leave the tent, Ricky stands up to following Hao.

"As I'm great at reading the room, you made up with Hanbin." Ricky smiles sly. "Or maybe you 'made out' with Hanbin. Whatever you prefer of course." He winked.
"You seriously can't be the one telling me that! I've seen you and Gyuvin. Bleach ain't enough for these eyes of mine." Hao says pointing at his eyes dramatically.

They went further away from the tent so they were sure that nobody could hear them.

"Hana saw me and Hanbin holding hands, she didn't look too happy." Hao scoffed, recalling what happened earlier.
"She's insane. She'll definitely try to do something against you, we just have to get her back first." Ricky smirks thinking of a plan.

"Listen to this!" Ricky starts, catching Hao's attention. "We should put fish in her tent! It will smell so bad, her whole tent plus her clothing will smell like fish." Ricky smiles evil.
"Oh I do like the sound of that. Get Taerae and Matthew, the game is on." Hao high fives Ricky.

If they want this to succeed they'll need to be able to get Hana and Lilly out of their tent, which is why Matthew and Taerae will be distracting them. Ricky and Hao will secure the fish, which they will find in the kitchen (where they're not allowed to come) and sneak into Hana and Lilly's tent.

"So is everything clear?" Hao asks.
"I'm so ready, just don't get caught okay? I hope we can get them away from the tent.." Taerae says a bit anxious.
"This is so great, best day ever. I've always wanted to something like this!" Matthew is the most excited, he's not worried about failing.
"Yeah.. Anyways. Let's get this done." Ricky makes eye contact with the rest one more time before he takes off with Hao.

Hao and Ricky immediately sprint into the cafeteria cabin, they look around trying to find the door to the kitchen. When they finally found it, they notice it is locked.

"Seriously?" Ricky whispers annoyed as he tries to push harder.
"Are you stupid?! It's locked, you're not some muscle hero that'll break it open! Stop pushing!" Hao whisper shouts.
"At least I'm trying! You're just standing there, trying to open the door with your eyes. You're not a wizard!" Ricky whisper shouts back, rolling his eyes.

This was typical for them. They always act like siblings, some would even believe they actually are.

"Maybe I'm not a wizard, but at least I'm not stupidly pushing a locked door! You're not Tom Cruise babes." Hao put his middle finger up, as he tried to look for something.

Ricky was saying something back, but Hao wasn't really listening as he suddenly had an idea. He grabbed a fork, and ran back to the door.
"What're you doing?" Ricky asks in a low voice.
"Opening the door." Hao gives a victory smile as he picks the lock with a fork.

-

Meanwhile Matthew and Taerae were walking towards Hana and Lilly's tent.

"Agh I hate this so much, I wanted to be in that kitchen right now." Matthew says sulky as he keeps on walking.
"Seriously? If you even smell fish you start gagging." Taerae snickers.
"That's their tent!" Matthew says as he stops Taerae. "What're we even going to say?!" He suddenly ask.
"Um just on the spot improv?" Taerae smiles awkwardly as he starts walking again.

He already knew this was going to be hell, what has he gotten himself into..

"Hi Hana, Lilly!" Matthew says excited.
"Oh hi. What's your name even?" Hana says in a cold tone, looking the guys up and down.
"This is Matthew, and I'm Taerae." Taerae felt like his eyes were twitching from the fake smile, he must've looked insane.
"Ya, whatever. Can you guys get away from our tent?" Lilly spits out.

"Uh but our friend... Hanbin had-" Matthew starts but got interrupted.
"Hanbin you say?!" Hana suddenly says in a sweet tone.
"Uh yes, he asked us if you two could come with us for a bit." Taerae awkwardly smiles hoping they'd say yes.
"Why does Lilly have to come?! He obviously only wants to see me!" Hana said annoyed.
"Uh well he asked Lilly for one of his friends, not for him!" Matthew quickly says, making him cringe.

How is this even making going to work!
Hao and Ricky need to handle quickly, Matthew and Taerae don't know how long they can distract these two.

A/N
I'm tired 😍🤞