19

Hao was finally on his way to the showers, he got quite a few stares from the other students as he walked by.

I'm finally showered, all that mud of myself! Much better. He thought.
Hao looked at his hand seeing Hanbin's ring, he should get out quickly and go see him.

Hao got out of the shower fully dressed, he walks towards the mirror.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed out, as he looked at himself. He didn't even care if there were other students showering.

"This can't be real, I'm dreaming. Maybe I'm blind?" Hao's hair was pink, he knew he never placed his shampoo in that odd place! Someone replaced it with hair dye while he was gone!

 Maybe I'm blind?" Hao's hair was pink, he knew he never placed his shampoo in that odd place! Someone replaced it with hair dye while he was gone!

(This is what he looks like. I'm sorry I tried to make it look as real as possible, I'm not the best editor lmao 😭)

"I will kill you!" He screamed as he was fuming with anger. He quickly put his hood up covering his hair.

Why would someone want to do this? And why was it Hao? He needs to find his friends again, they're probably still in his tent anyways.

"Hi Hao!" He heard a girl say from behind.
He turned around trying to manage his facial expressions. That was until he noticed it was Hana.
"Why're you wearing your hood up? It's pretty nice weather." She grinned knowing what she did.
"You bitch!" Hao was about to just strangle her right on the spot, but he calmed himself. "Is this funny to you?!" He whisper yells, trying not to attract any attention from the other students.
"I see the way Hanbin looks at you. You need to back off, Zhang Hao." She comes really close with a disgusted look on her face holding eye contact.

This is just great. As if having a psycho ex wasn't enough, now he got some psycho Hanbin fan trying to ruin him.

"Do you seriously think I'm scared of someone like you?" Hao says looking down at her, as he let's out a chuckle. "I think you should back off." He smirks pushing her back with one finger, making her stumble.
She had the most offended look on her face. "I will ruin you Zhang Hao! This is not the end!" She said fed up, as she stomps away.

This is not what Hao needed on this camping trip.

Hao quickly got to his tent as he burst in. And indeed the trio was still there.
"Something terrible happened!" Hao said annoyed as he dropped himself onto the mattress.
"What?! Do I need to cut Hanbin's hair off now?! Do I have permission?!" Matthew immediately says, ready to chop Hanbin's hair off.

Hao sat up and turned to look at the three, he put his hood down. This revealed his pink hair, their mouths dropped.
"WOAH! You look amazing! Pink is your color!" Taerae says shocked.
"WHATTT, I'm speechless." Matthew says as he touches Hao's hair.
"Why does it look like I could eat your hair right now?" Ricky mentioned as he too, starts to touch Hao's hair.

As much as Hao is happy with the compliments he doesn't need it right now.

"That bitch Hana changed my shampoo with hair dye." Hao rolled his eyes putting his hood back on.
"Let's thank her, you look gorgeous!" Taerae pulls Hao's hood down again.
"I'm sorry but can I take a bite real quick, you just look so much like cotton candy." Ricky snickers.
"We should take revenge on her!" Matthew laughs evil, already thinking of a plan.
"Guys I'm serious, she did this because she's insane and in love with Hanbin. And I look hideous, I can't even face Hanbin." He says annoyed as he touches his hair.  

They all said he should get back at her with something, they just don't know what to do yet. They still advised that Hao would talk to Hanbin, even if he didn't want to take his hood off. Because the longer he would wait, the more distance it would create.

Hao pulled his hood back up not planning to take it off anytime soon, he leaves the three behind as he walks out the tent. On his way to look for Hanbin.

"Hanbin?" He called out als he was walking passed the tents.

He kept on walking and repeating Hanbin's name until he finally got a response back.
"Yes?" It was really soft and almost too quiet to hear. It came from Jiwoong's tent.
"Um.. can we talk?" Hao felt embarrassed after he made Hanbin stay silent earlier, so now he expected Hanbin to say no.
"Yes, I'll be there in a second."

He was now nervously walking back and forth in front of Jiwoong's tent. He didn't know what he had to expect, would he even forgive Hao?

"Hao?"
Hao turns around and finds himself staring straight into Hanbin's eyes, they looked extremely red. He must've been crying, Hao immediately felt bad.
"Can we talk.. um somewhere private?"

And so they started walking, neither of them talked the whole way. They stopped when they were behind the bathroom cabin.

"Look Hao, I'm extremely sorr-" Hanbin started with a sad tone.

Hao didn't know where all his confidence came from, but he shut Hanbin up (again??!) by smashing his lips onto Hanbin's. Their lips were moving perfectly together, it was almost too good to be true.
This time he wasn't frozen. He could feel Hanbin smile against their kiss, he felt relieved.

They broke away from the kiss, smiling at each other.

"I'm the one who's sorry.."
And so they started talking, and talking, it felt like there was coming no end to it. They constantly hugged and kissed each other occasionally.

"Can I ask something?" Hanbin suddenly asks looking at Hao.
"Huh yeah of course?" Hao smiles.
"Why're you wearing your hood up the whole time?" He asks pointing at Hao's hood that hasn't come off even for one second.
"Oh well. My hair doesn't look too good right now so-" Before Hao could even finish his sentence, Hanbin snatched his hood off, revealing Hao's pink hair.

Hanbin's mouth dropped open, he was speechless. This made Hao panic and put his hood back up, feeling really ashamed.
"Nonono! It looks amazing! You look really cute!" Hanbin smiles as he puts the hood down again, hugging Hao. "Why'd you dye your hair on camp though?" Hanbin chuckles ruffling Hao's hair.

Hao thought about it for a second, he didn't feel like telling Hanbin was a good idea. He'd probably try to take action, meaning Hana would probably try to get back at Hao. It's better for Hanbin not to know.

"Oh um just.. felt like dying my hair.." Hao tried to sound convincing.
"If you're scared that it looks bad, it doesn't. It suits you so much." Hanbin cooed at Hao.
"Let's hang out with the rest, we don't have to wake up early tomorrow anyways." Hao tries to ignore the compliment, feeling his face heat up.

A/N
I think Hao would look so good with pink-