16

It was the day where Hanbin and Hao had extra free time. And also in the evening all the students could stay up longer with their friends, because in the next morning they wouldn't have to wake up so early.

"What should we do when we have free?" Hanbin asks as he turns to look at Hao.
"Sleep." Hao answers yawning.
"No, we should do something. If we just sleep it'll be no fun!" He chuckles.
"You're no fun." Hao jokes.

Hanbin finally came to the conclusion to just explore the forest more.
"Why don't we go to the forbidden side of the forest?" Hao suddenly says excited.
Hanbin's eyes widened.

In the forest there was a side the students couldn't go to, but of course Hao wants to go there. He needs to know why it's 'forbidden' and what's supposed to be there.

"I don't know if it's a good idea.." Hanbin scratches his head.
"Oh come on. You can't tell me you aren't even the slightest bit interested?" Hao says while crossing his arms looking determined.
"Fine, let's to it." Hanbin says defeated.

Hanbin is really worried about the 'forbidden' side of the forest, he does want to find out why they're not allowed to go there.. But he's also scared.

-

It was finally their extra free time, and they were getting ready to go over to the forbidden side. It sounds a lot scarier than it is, or at least that's what Hao thinks. He thinks it's just a side they can't go to, because then the teachers would have to keep eye on them over a larger amount of space.

"Are you seriously taking a pocket knife? What do you possibly think could happen?" Hao chuckles as he sees Hanbin with a flashlight and a pocketknife. Is this man going on a survival trip?
"You never know!" He says shrugging, he's rather save than sorry.

They were walking over and kept going deeper into the forbidden side. For some reason Hao felt uneasy, it was probably just because they couldn't go there. Hanbin noticed Hao was getting quieter, and acting a little anxious.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried, as he stopped to look at Hao.
"Uh yeah.. It's just.. I'm feeling a little weird." Hao says looking around with a scared look on his face.

Hanbin quickly grabbed Hao's hand in his own, trying to calm him down. Hao instantly held onto his hand tight, not planning to let go soon.

"You seriously don't think things through, it was your idea to come here." Hanbin chuckles as he pulls Hao forward, to keep moving.

"I don't! It's just my mind is making shit up right now. It's not even that scar-" Before Hao could even finish his sentence he heard a loud noise making him scream. "AAH WHAT THE FUCK, KILL IT RIGHT NOW! WHAT IS GOING ON!" Hao screamed as he latched himself onto Hanbin.
"Hao it was a pigeon that flew out of that tree.." Hanbin says pointing up.
"Oh.."

Hao noticed that he was clutching onto Hanbin like some koala.
"Well then," Hao clears his throat, as he moves away from Hanbin trying to act normal. "I totally knew that of course!"

Hanbin starts to laugh. "Are you sure I shouldn't 'kill it right now'?" He puts Hao's hand in his again.
"Oh please I was just.. testing your hunting skills!" Hao rolls his eyes, as he too starts to laugh a bit.

They kept on walking until there was a giant cliff, but the view was absolutely breathtaking.

"Woah let's sit there!" Hao says as he starts to drag Hanbin towards it.

From the cliff you could see over a lake with trees around it, with the sun shining on the lake it was absolutely beautiful.
Hao pulled Hanbin down sitting a few meters from the end so it's not dangerous.

"Wow, this is almost too beautiful to be real." Hao says soft, is mouth agape.
"It really is." Hanbin says looking directly at Hao, not even looking at the view.

The sun was shining directly on the two, making them look ethereal. Hanbin couldn't quite understand how someone could be that perfect. Hao looked like an angel. He always has, but with the sun shining down on him, it's an angel come to life.

Hao suddenly noticed that Hanbin was staring at him, he wasn't sure if he should look back or act like he doesn't notice. Well his bright pink face says different.. He decides to look back.
The way he gets shocked by his beauty all the time, his smile making him even more beautiful.

Handsome Hao thought, well he thought it was a thought... he didn't expect he actually said it out loud...
"Ah! Thank you! You look absolutely gorgeous Hao." Hanbin smiles flustered as he didn't expect the sudden compliment.
"Oh uh! Well! Thank you!" Hao spoke like a robot.

Hanbin moves closer to Hao, putting his arm around his shoulder (smooth). He doesn't know if it's the forbidden forest air or the fact he is going insane.. or maybe the view? But this man was ready to risk it all for Hao.

Hao suddenly feels his face heat up as Hanbin places his arm over his shoulders, he doesn't know if he can even look at him because their faces were just inches from each other.
At this moment Hao wasn't even thinking about the view anymore, his mind was just an error.

What the actual fuck is going on, should I run? Should I jump of this cliff?
Like 'oh by the way let me just dive of this cliff into the lake!'.
Maybe it's better if I don't look in his direction.
What if I'm sweaty! Oh my.. I've been walking in this forest for so long, I must smell like sweat! This is so embarrassing!
That's all Hao could think, he was internally panicking.

"Hao.." Hanbin says trying to make eye contact with him.
"U..uh! Yeah?" He says trying to sound normal. (He sounded like a dying frog.)

Hanbin leaned closer to Hao until these inches, we're no longer there. Hanbin placed his lips onto Hao's. Hao just froze as he was unable to move, or react. His mind went blank.

Hanbin notices Hao is doesn't react to the kiss, so he suddenly stops and starts to feel really guilty.
"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have.. It was wrong of me!" Hanbin quickly stands up as he starts sprinting away, leaving a confused Hao behind.

What just happened?

A/N
HELLO 👋
Last few chapters I focused the most on Haobin, do y'all want me to continue to do so or also the side ships (if so which ship?) <3

Here I am, again posting at almost 1am-
It's like my brain can only write in the night, but at the same time I'm not functioning 😍