24

"Guys hurry up we don't have much time!" Hanbin said panicked.

It was finally time to set everything up so Hanbin can ask Hao out. They had decided that Ricky, Matthew and Taerae would stay with Hao and they'd talk him into going to the forbidden forest. They wanted to make it a total surprise.

"Can't you see I'm struggling at carrying all your shit?!" Gyuvin said almost tripping.
"We have plenty of time dude.." Jiwoong snickered at Hanbin's stressed face.
"Where did you even find this..?" Gunwook held up some random cake he was carrying.
"Oh in the kitchen.." Hanbin laughs awkwardly.

Meanwhile with Hao...
"Let's go steal our phones from the mentors." Ricky gives a sly grin.
"Yes! Let's." Matthew is always ready to steal something. Is it really stealing if it's yours though?
"No we just survived the fish thing, in no way am I doing this!" Hao sighed.
"Yeah as much as I want my phone, I just want to rest." Taerae whines.

Ricky and Matthew start to say "please" non stop, making Hao start to fume.
"FINE. We'll get that phone!" Hao huffs annoyed.
"And then we'll go to the forbidden forest?" Matthew asks almost whispering.
"Now why would we do that?!" Hao asks annoyed.

There was no way he'd go in that forest? What was the need? It was genuinely just a scary forest..
He did love the viewpoint. That moment with Hanbin.

"Yes we really want to explore the forest." Ricky says not even sounding convincing. Why would Ricky ever want to go in some forbidden forest?
Hao looked at Taerae, trying to find at least someone to back him up. But to Hao's surprise Taerae wanted to go, or well he had no choice..

"You guys are terrible." Hao sighs agreeing to go to the forbidden forest later.

The four their mission, was now to get their phones. They didn't know the exact location of where they were kept, but they assumed it would be located near the mentors.

They were walking towards the small cabin where the mentors were staying, as they were suddenly stopped.
"Hi Hao." Lilly said bitter. She didn't even look one second at the others.
"Wait what's that smell..." Matthew says sounding sincere, making everybody pause and smell. "Kind of like.. fish?" He then burst out laughing.

The four were laughing so hard while Lilly was fuming.
"You know what's funny?!" Lilly practically yelled like some psycho.
"The fact you're known as fish girl?" Taerae snickered.
"Look at this." She gives some printed picture to Hao.

On the picture there was Hanbin and Lilly, they were kissing.
"I can't believe this.." Hao said giving a sad expression. "No but like I can't believe how bad it's edited babe." Hao sassed making Lilly get even more angry.

Yeah it was Hanbin and Lilly 'kissing', whoever edited this has to think over what they were even doing? The quality, the finished product.. how embarrassing.
"It's real! He loves me! You are nobody!" She screams angry.
"Honey please, if you try to mislead me, please try your best!" Hao laughs at the picture.

Why would someone take their time to make such a fake looking edit? Oh well, she's insane.

"Can we keep the picture, it looks hilarious!" Matthew laughs grabbing the picture.
Lilly was so fed up she started stomping away.

"Let's just continue?"

They kept on walking until they arrived the cabin where the mentors sleep.
"Okay let's go in quickly!" Matthew whisper yells as he tries to open the door.
"As if the door would be open you braindead cockroach!" Taerae says as he pushed Matthew away from the door.
"Wow offense taken." Matthew laughs rolling his eyes.

Taerae looks around as he tries to find something to open the door.
"Ricky give me your belt." Taerae says tugging on Ricky's belt.
"Calm down, a lot of people want the belt to come off." Ricky jokes earning a hit from everyone. "Here." Ricky snickers, handing his Gucci belt over. "Don't damage it."

Taerae tries to pick the lock with Ricky's belt, and to his luck it worked.
"Without me y'all would be crying in front of this door." Taerae smirks pushing the door open.
"Nah you wouldn't be anything without my Gucci belt." Ricky snickers putting his belt back on.
"Look quick! I'll stand on the lookout."  Hao says looking through the window.

They start to search everywhere they could, until finally they searched the last wardrobe. There was this big box where all the phones placed in.

What was great about having Hao as a lookout was literally... nothing, because he wasn't looking. He wasn't even focusing, he was zoning out. When he finally awakens from his day dreaming, he notices someone is approaching. And they're already quite close.

"Guys.."
"What?!" The rest said annoyed grabbing their phones from the box.
"How would you feel about the mentors almost arriving here?" Hao asks as he starts sprinting around trying to find somewhere to hide.

They quickly pushed the other phones back into the wardrobe as they want to hide.
Taerae throws their phones into the back of Ricky's pants. Why is everything always hidden inside Ricky's clothes? Does this man have no luck?

"What're you guys doing here?" Ms Shay asks as the four stand in a line, not knowing what to do.
"Hi! Uh.. we were.. actually.. looking for uh you?" Hao smiles awkwardly.
"Yeah, Hao hurt himself because he tried to hit a tree, he fell to the floor and got hurt so much. It went so wrong and now he's emotionally scarred." Taerae smiles convincing the mentors.

Hao blinks a few times not even understanding, he quickly acts out his 'pain'.
"Oww the pain!" Hao says dramatic, acting like his whole body aches.

Ricky was shuffling around awkwardly as he could feel the phones in his pants. When he made eye contact with the mentors he smiled weirdly, maybe even creepy.

"Okay you guys, but why are you inside here?" Mr Smith asked looking confused.
"The door was opened! We were so panicked we just sprinted in! Look at Hao! He is so in pain!" Matthew says dramatic holding Hao's arm in the air for no reason.
"Oww! The pain is terrible! I want ice!" Hao screams, making his best friends hold their laughs.

Hao couldn't believe he's in this mess again! How did he always end up in these stupid situations.

"Okay.. we'll discuss this later. Go get some ice in the kitchen. Ask someone from the kitchen staff for some ice." Ms Shay said giving the four a weird expression.

They quickly sprinted out, while Hao was still in his act so he moved carefully. He honestly just looked like someone that was constipated and couldn't move..Well so did Ricky. With all the phones he moved carefully so they wouldn't drop out of his pants. He looked like a scared penguin.

"Sha'll we go to the forbidden forest my distinguished gentlemen's." Matthew said in a spooky voice.
"Petition for you to face plant on the floor." Taerae said hitting Matthew's shoulder.
"Let's go, before the sun sets. Because it gets dark of course.." Ricky said a bit suspicious, but Hao shrugged it off.
"Are we seriously going? We just almost got caught! I can't believe you guys." Hao sighs as he follows the others on their way to the forbidden forest.

But what Hao didn't know was that someone special was waiting for him...

A/N
Hiii I'm sorry for not posting in a long time! But college started and I'm really busy now, so I'll have less time to post.. But I'll do my best of course to still post. It'll just take more time.
LOVE YOUUU