9

Two weeks have passed and it's finally time to go on the camping trip.
All the students were standing outside with their suitcases ready to leave.

Hao was feeling rather stressed as he'll be seated next to Hanbin. But he decided he would be nicer to him from now on, he's not interested, it's just pure friendly. Still he feels like his stomach is spinning around.

"This suitcase is bigger than you, what are you taking?!" Jiwoong says as he lifts Matthew's suitcase, placing it inside of the bus.
"Just some survival stuff just in case!" Matthew says while showing his pocket knife, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Um you can't be serious, wearing Chanel while we are going to a camping trip." Gyuvin says shocked seeing Ricky's clothes.
"What else am I supposed to wear?" Ricky shrugs while putting his and Gyuvin's suitcase in the bus.

"Ah wasn't sure you would show up, happy to see you've arrived." Gunwook smiles slyly.
"Oh believe me, the fact I'm here surprised me too. But I'm happy to see you too." Taerae winks, he places his suitcase in the bus and so does Gunwook.

"Ah Hao! There you are! Are you excited?" Hanbin smiles, making Hao immediately regret his whole life right then and there.
"I hope I accidentally just get forgotten here, also how is this trip literally a whole week?" Hao fake cries while literally throwing his suitcase in the bus, Hanbin quickly placed it properly also putting his suitcase in.

"Uh guys, let's go on the bus!" Yujin yells, pulling them all towards the bus.

They all get on the bus taking their places.
"Hao? Do you want to sit by the window?" Hanbin asked sweetly.

Hao thought about it, window might be better because he can look outside when he can't face Hanbin. But window also means he has to pass Hanbin when he wants to go to the toilet or hang over him when he wants to say something to the rest.
Too much thoughts.
"Hao?"
This made him get out of his thoughts and nod yes, window it is I guess.

"Window is SO MINE!" Matthew pushed Jiwoong to the side taking the window seat making him laugh.
"After you." Gunwook motions Taerae to sit at the window seat.

Hao felt like he could laugh out loud, his friends are teasing him about love? They haven't even seem themselves.

"How long is this ride?" Hao asks, he's not too fond of bus rides. Sometimes he even starts feeling sick.
"I think about 2 hours, if you're tired you can sleep I don't mind." Hanbin says reassuringly.
Hao just nods wanting to be awake for just atleast a little bit.

Ricky gives Gyuvin one of his AirPods. He made a whole travel playlist. He loves making playlists and having other people listen to it.

"Psst!" Yujin gives Hanbin a wink while pointing at Hao who is currently looking outside.

The bus ride went smoothly.
Taerae is totally passed out sleeping on Gunwook.
Gyuvin is having the time of his life singing with all the songs, making Ricky have a constant smile on his face.
Hao decided to actually talk to Hanbin even though he probably looked flustered the whole time.

"Attention students!" The mentor suddenly spoke making head turns.

"Taerae? Wake up for a second." Gunwook says softly ruffling his hair.

"So all of you are probably excited to find out who you'll be sleeping with!" He exclaimed excited.
"Why is he phrasing it like that though, that's kinda.." Hao says forgetting Hanbin was the one seated next to him. Hanbin starts laughing, making Hao's face turn pink.
Matthew had also overheard what Hao said and bursted out laughing.

"Yes very funny. Now that person is none other than the person next to you!"

Hao just froze, he will be alone in a tent.. with Hanbin?!
So the world has finally given up on me, it doesn't support me and it hates me, he thought to himself.
"Oh fun! We'll get to spend more time." Hanbin smiles, he's really happy he can get to know Hao more. He seems like a real closed of person, and he hopes he can warm up to him.

"This is why I got woken up?" Taerae says laying his head back on Gunwook's shoulder dozing off.

"Oohh I hope we get a big tent, I really tend to roll around a lot in the night." Matthew says scratching the back of his head awkwardly.
"Don't worry, I'll hold you down." Jiwoong didn't mean to make it sounds like that, but Matthew flushed red hiding his face in his hands hearing those words.
Shit should've phrased it better, Jiwoong mentally facepalmed himself.

"Do you sleep left or right?" Gyuvin asks.
"In a tent? Nowhere. At the end of the week I'll no longer exist." Ricky hates sleeping in a tent in the open. It's easy for other people to just sneak into your tent, bugs can easily enter, they'll probably get super thin mattresses, making your back ache for the whole time.  

Yujin will be sharing a tent with Joon. They're pretty good friends, so he's glad to share a tent with him and get to know him even more.
"What food would we even eat there.." Joon asked, already shivering at the thought.
"I bet we're just grabbing bugs and putting them on a barbecue.." He shakes his head violently, there's no way they can do that right?

"Do you think there's bathrooms.." Hao suddenly asks worried, he's not going to randomly dig some hole in the forest and do his deeds in there!
"There's no way we're going on some survival camp Hao, we're just in a tent. We'll still have bathrooms and normal food." He laughed placing a hand on Hao's thigh, making him panic more inside.
"What about all the noises in the forest? I will not be able to sleep." Hao is just not feeling the whole tent situation, and well Hanbin is another problem.
"It'll be fine. Now go rest a bit then."

-

"WE'RE HERE!" Matthew yells out, waking everyone that was sleeping.

"Oh this is just going to be hell." Hao mumbles as he notices he was sleeping on Hanbin's shoulder.
"It's going to be fine! I'll be with you the whole time!" Hanbin says reassuring.
That's literally the problem.

A/N
Camp will be crazy.
I'll give every ship their own moments there too :))
Yes it's currently 1am, yes I am tired-