13

Gyuvin's eyes flutter open in the morning, as he feels like there's laying some weight on him.
As he rubs his eyes open, he notices it's none other than Ricky.

Ricky was full on draped over Gyuvin, making it almost impossible for Gyuvin to move away without waking the other. Gyuvin felt his face heat up as he notices how close their faces are.
Goddamnit you beautiful creature, Gyuvin thought as he looked at Ricky's features up close.

"Are you staring at me? I can't blame you." Ricky says smug as he's plainly looking Gyuvin right in the eyes, not moving an inch.
"Agh! You scared me," Gyuvin pushed Ricky off quickly. "And I wasn't staring.." He mumbles hiding his face.
"Fine then you weren't," Ricky shrugs and chuckles. "You look good in the morning." He adds making Gyuvin even more flustered.
"Shut up. You too." Gyuvin hits Ricky in the shoulder, making the other hit him too.

-

"Taerae wake up." Gunwook whispers as he's shaking him back and forth.
"No." He says turning away, snuggling further into the blanket.

"Wake up." Gunwook hovers over Taerae, as he whispers it into his ear.
Taerae got goosebumps all over his skin, as his eyes immediately locked with Gunwook's.
"Guess you're awake now." He smirks as he stands up taking some of his clothes to change into. Making Taerae roll his eyes.

"Fuck me." Taerae says annoyed as he stretches his arms, feeling his limps hurt from putting up the tent.
"Okay when?" Gunwook says smug, making Taerae blush and curse at him.

-

"Jiwoong, wake up.." Matthew looks at Jiwoong who is still deeply asleep.
He goes closer to him.
Is he even breathing? Matthew thought as he brought his face really close to Jiwoong.

"Um morning to you too?" Jiwoong looks confused as to why Matthew is so close to his face, making him flustered.

"I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T BREATHING!" Matthew starts ranting as he backs up. "I didn't mean to come so close like what? I just thought you weren't breathing and then next moment you were awake and.." Jiwoong suddenly placed his hand on Matthew's mouth to make him stop speaking. "It's okay I don't mind Matthew, you can come as close as you like." Jiwoong chuckles taking his hand off of Matthew's mouth.

-

Hanbin awakens with Hao still laying in his arms, he wished he could see this forever. Hao looked so peaceful.
He quietly untangled himself from Hao as he takes some fresh clothes from his bag.
He takes his shirt off and as he wants to put on a new shirt, he sees Hao looking at him. Well more likely at his abs.

Hao had woken up as he no longer felt arms around him, he was about to complain until he fully opened his eyes and saw this breathtaking view. Hanbin without shirt, he's body was flawless he thought. Hao was practically drooling over him.
"Wow." He muttered out, as he rubbed his eyes.

Hanbin didn't really know how to respond, he was flustered.
"Good morning." Hanbin chuckled as he put his shirt on, making Hao quickly stand.
Hao hit his head because he can't fully stand in the tent.
"Morning!" He looked away as he quickly grabbed his clothes.

-

"Good morning students! We will start the morning stretch!" The mentors said way too happy. They first started collecting the phones from the students.
"It's literally morning, do I look like I need this?" Taerae rolled his eyes, putting one of his hands on his hip.
"I've always dreamt of the moment to see Taerae stretching in the morning." Matthew burst out laughing as he sees the offended look on Taerae's face.

The teacher started scanning the area seeing that he's missing two students.
"Where is Ricky and Gyuvin?" He asked looking directly at Hanbin, the class president.
"I have no clue sir." Hanbin smiled apologetic.
"Go find them please, take someone with you. We'll be starting already!" He clapped in his hands.
"You are so lucky." Yujin says, wanting to skip some of this stretching.

Hanbin quickly took Hao's arm, taking him with him.
"Let's go find them." Hanbin says smiling at Hao.
Hao smiled back not sure why Hanbin chose to take Hao with him.

"Where do you think they could be?" Hanbin asked as they were walking towards Ricky and Gyuvin's tent.
"I don't think they're going to be in their tent, knowing Ricky he told Gyuvin to skip stretching. Ricky often skips." Hao says as he yawns.

They kept on looking through the forest until they were nearing a small river.
"I think that's them!" Hao taps Hanbin on the shoulder making him look.
Hao wanted to run towards them, but Hanbin stopped him holding Hao's arm.
"Wait, let's surprise them." Hanbin smiles.
Hao quickly nods, a mischievous grin on his face.

They were sneaking towards them as suddenly they froze. Hanbin quickly dragged Hao behind a big rock.
"What the fuck?!" Hao whisper yelled as his eyes grew big.
"I don't know!" Hanbin whispered back, his mouth still open from shock.

When they were sneaking towards them and they had a clear view of the two, they had the whole laser ultra experience!
They caught them making out in front of the river.

What happened earlier:

"We're not actually going stretching are we?" Ricky says smiling as he makes eye contact with Gyuvin.
"Of course not. But if we stay here they'll just drag us out." Gyuvin throws a hoodie and loose jeans on.
"Let's go deeper into the forest?" Ricky asks as he puts a black shirt and some loose jeans on, not forgetting his accessories.
"Sure."

And so they ended up sneaking away deeper into the forest until they stumbled upon a small river.

"OH look! A river!" Gyuvin says excited as he places his hands in the water.
Ricky smiled widely at him, Gyuvin looked absolutely beautiful. The way the morning sun was shining upon him, making him look breathtaking.
"Ricky come put your hand in the water, it's really cold."

As Ricky came over, Gyuvin 'fake' pushed Ricky, making him stumble and almost fall in the water. Gyuvin quickly grabbed Ricky by the arm pulling Ricky towards him, making them stand really close to each other. Their faces just a few inches from each other.
Their eyes locked, they almost looked desperate for each other.

Without thinking another second Gyuvin slammed his lips onto Ricky's. Ricky froze for a second, until he also moved his lips.

Gyuvin breaks the kiss. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have."
"Can you shut up?" Ricky chuckles, as he kissed Gyuvin again.
Ricky placed his arms around Gyuvin's neck, as Gyuvin placed his hands onto Ricky's hips deepening the kiss.
Little did they know that someone had spotted them.

Now:

"What do we do?!" Hanbin says panicked.
Hao suddenly starts laughing, making Hanbin's eyes widen als he holds his hand on Hao's mouth.
"Sshhh!" Hanbin tries to hide his smile as Hao keeps on laughing.
"I jwust didmnt excwempt thmis!" Hao says muffled and in between laughs still having Hanbin's hands on his mouth.

Hanbin suddenly starts laughing too.
And there they were laughing like two crazy lunatics, hiding behind a stone, in the middle of a giant forest. Hao is rolling on the floor clenching his stomach, while Hanbin laughs at Hao as he holds onto Hao to make him sit straight.

"Um hi?" Ricky and Gyuvin say as they were now standing in front of them.

A/N
I'll try to update tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to! <3
I can't update Friday and Saturday <3
I'm so awkward at writing lovey dovey scenes, I'll try to put my awkwardness away and write good detailed love scenes 😭
Love you all 🦖