C81

In the days of happiness, people always lack a sense of time. Li Meng, Wu Lan, Shu Shuishui, and Gu Langu are all like this.

Ever since Li Meng and Wu Lan established their relationship, Wu Lan moved in with his cat. However, the cat bed Wu Lan brought turned into a storage space, piled with various things collected by Shu Shuishui and the big cat.

And as for the big cat’s living quarters, it naturally lived wherever Shu Shuishui lived.

After consulting with Shu Shuishui’s opinion, Li Meng and Wu Lan redecorated a luxurious abode for their two beloved pets on the balcony. The entire balcony became the exclusive area for Shu Shuishui and the big cat.

On the left side of the balcony stood a three-story log cabin, with its height almost touching the roof. Only the first floor was enclosed, while the second and third floors were open, allowing ample sunlight to pass through.

The nests of Shu Shuishui and the big cat were situated on the first floor. The second floor was cluttered with toys, while the third floor held a tablet computer, obviously intended for watching movies at night.

On the right side of the balcony, there was a small patch of greenery, adorned with neatly arranged flowerpots. These pots housed ornamental plants as well as a few familiar edible plants. Nearby, miniature gardening tools and a watering can were placed, clearly indicating Shu Shuishui’s regular care. Besides all this, in the center of the balcony, there hung a cat hammock. It was large enough for the big cat to carry Shu Shuishui and lie down on it, swaying leisurely in the hammock’s gentle rocking.

The balcony was arranged in a very cozy manner, and Shu Shuishui loved to nestle inside. The warm sunlight, the fragrant scent of soil and plants—all of it gave Shu Shuishui an inexplicable sense of security. Of course, the most reassuring presence was the big black cat beside him.

Worth mentioning is that since Wu Lan and the big cat settled down, Shu Shuishui gained the additional responsibility of taking the cat for a walk every day. Li Meng specially got a triangular scarf for the big cat, and on the scarf, there was a small pouch.

Every morning and evening, Li Meng would tie the triangular scarf around the big cat’s neck. At these times, Shu Shuishui would grab the big cat’s fur conscientiously and slip into the triangular scarf after a few tugs. Only his furry little head would be visible, then he would direct the big cat to step out of the house and take a stroll in the garden.

In the early morning and evening, it was a cat and a mouse, as well as the unspoken moments of their private world shared by the two humans.

A big black cat wearing a scarf, with a brown mouse bundled inside the scarf. The mouse’s head would usually peek out, looking around curiously. This scene was truly captivating, making one wonder about the peculiar owners who could raise such eccentric pets.

What was especially intriguing was that this wasn’t a one-time occurrence but happened day after day. The big cat and the little mouse would go for their stroll punctually, and it was never seen that the cat’s owner followed them.

Naturally, someone in the garden shared this magical scene online, and it was updated daily. Soon, people recognized this cat and mouse duo, mainly because the big black cat and the little brown mouse were too iconic. Even though they were just two pets, they seemed to exude unique personalities.

The big black cat alone carried an air of dominance and coolness, an aloof attitude that seemed to dismiss everyone. Of course, as soon as it encountered the mouse, it would instantly become obedient, playful, and even beg for attention.

The little brown mouse was utterly cute and carried an inherent charm that attracted everyone’s attention. Its actions caught on camera were full of cleverness, giving the impression that this was not an ordinary mouse, but a mouse with a soul.