part 19

Prom night

Monica decided to go with Troy since he was the only left out he crew. She had on a all red glitter dress. With some sliver heels and silver earrings. Ryan had an all blue suit with some all black dress shoes.

"You ready?" Troy asked looking at Monica.

"Yeah you look good" Monica said

Troy was matching Monica head to toes. Glitter suit that was red with the shoes to match.

"Nah you look good baby" he said

They head out to school. Walking in Monica see Maya.

"Damn" Troy said looking at Maya

Maya had on an all white fitted dress that came little bit passed her knees. She had diamond on the outline of her dress which stood out to everybody. She had on diamond earrings that hangs. All white open toe heels. Her hair was down to the middle of her back. Monica walks up seeing Alfred dress the same.

"Damn Maya you look good" Troy said

"Chill bro." Alfred said

"A nigga being honest" he said

"Thank you" she said

Monica checked Alfred out mad as hell

"You look good." Maya said

"Thank you babies. You look bomb" Monica said

They joined the rest of the crew who was looking sharp. Tina was wear an pink dress with pink heels her hair was curly. Mason had on an Greg suit with some gred dress shoes. Nia had on an sliver dress with her back out. Her hair was up in a bun. Alfred walks off going to the back with Ryan.

"Yo my sister been eyeing you all night. What's sup with that" he asked.

"Man. Yo sister in love with a nigga. She wanted me to take her to prom. She know damn well I cant" he said

"You hurting her bro. An would if Maya finds out?" Ryan asked.

Maya was looking for Alfred when he over her Ryan asked him " would if Maya finds out?" She walks in..

"Find out what?" She asked

"Nothing" Ryan said walking off.

She stops him..

"No. Tell me" she said

"Tell you what?" He said removing her hand walking away.

"You ain't gone tell me?" She said

"Ain't nothing to tell Maya. Let's go back " he said grabbing her hand

They walked back out to the dance floor. He grabbed Maya turning her towards him.

"I love you" He said

"And I love you too" she said

He lend down giving her a kiss. Monica watching everything going down. Monica left out going outside. She was ready to go. Ryan walks outside seeing his sister.