18

Maya got up looking at Camilla not saying anything.  "Dennis, what does Lola mean your daughter has been coming for her?"

Dennis comes into the living room "Dejah don't mean to come off rude to Lola.  Dejah is the want-to-party type and she feels like Lola the inside type which she is...

"Don't mean she can treat her anyways,  cause she ain't fast like your daughter" Maya said folding her arms

"You better show some respect for your father," Dennis said

"FATHER? " Maya said becoming mad.

Mason stepped in "Last time I checked we ain't have a father since we were born. So you can kill that father shit." Mason said standing in front of Dennis.  "I came for answers. You dated our mother and got her pregnant. then what?  cut her off? " Mason asked

"She was married what was going to do with a married woman? "

"Be a man if you got her pregnant.  You know she gave us away.  And where we're you? "

"I was already married too.  Raising your sister Dejah," Dennis said seeing Dejah walk in the door. 

"Hey, y'all," Dejah said coming in to see everybody.

"Oh nice," Maya said smiling. 

"Maya? " Dejah said

"Dejah"

"Wait what's going on? " Dejah said looking around.

"Your father somehow is our father. So hello sis" Maya said waving her right hand being petty

"Huh? " Dejah said turning to her father "Dad what is she talking about? "

"Well, your dad cheated on your mother with our biological mother and had us," Maya said smiling.

"And you think this is funny Maya? " Camilla asked

"Oh I think this is very funny," Maya said "And I heard you've been getting smart with Lola too".

"I don't give a fuck about that.  You mean to tell me you cheated on mom with their mother? " Dejah asked pointing her finger at Maya and Mason. 

"Yes, Girl. " Maya said slapping her hands on her thighs "I just said that"

"And I wasn't talking to you"

"But I was talking to you," Maya said

Dejah turned towards her dad "DAD! "

"This is your brother and sister Dejah"

Dejah slaps him walking out the door.  She was so mad that her father cheated on her mother. She thought she would be the only child. 

"Kind of deserve that one.  Don't you think?" Maya said

"Maya go talk to Lola," Mason said

Maya held out her hands like what. 

"Just go check on her," Mason said

"Where's her Room? " Maya asked Camillia

"Upstairs to the back on the left," Camilla said

Maya gets up and walks up the steps. She was out of breath soon she hit the last steps.  "Damn," she said to herself.  She knocks on Lola's door and walks in seeing her scrolling through Instagram.

"Was she just here? " Lola asked

"Yeah.  And I was close to checking that girl.  But she slapped Dennis in the face and ran out"

They both laughed. 

"You okay though? " Maya asked

"I'm fine"

"Look.  Just because you are a girl that likes to stay in the house and is into these book it's okay. I'd rather have a house girl than an outside one. You should feel lucky to not have to worry about going here or there.  Finding yourself in a situation you have nothing to do with...

"Okay okay.  I get it" Lola said smiling

"Cause you know I was gone go on and on"

"That's why I stopped you," Lola said laughing.

(cut scene)

Nia walks back into the house after watching Mason and Maya drive off.  She went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. Suddenly she was grabbed from behind. 

"Don't scream" a male voice can be heard saying. 

He walks Nia into the living still holding her from behind with a knife to her neck and his arm around her neck. He sits down on the couch having her go to the floor.  He tied her legs and hands to the back picked her up and sat her on the couch. 

"Tevin you know you fucked up right? " Nia said not scared at all

"You think I don't know what your boyfriend can do?" Tevin said

Nia looks at his neck seeing it's covered with just a bandaid. (has to be the spot Grace cut him at) "What do you want? Grace left you.  Kids are done with you.  What more could you want? "

Tevin walks up to Nia grabbing her Cheeks and licking the whole side of her face. "Maybe you"

"You'll be a dead man walking if you think about touching me," Nia said

Tevin didn't say anything just went through the whole house.  Nia saw her phone right on the table.  She couldn't grab it at all.  Tevin comes back in with a bag of weed sitting down and rolling him a blunt. 

"Boyfriend got some gas," Tevin said hitting the blunt and blowing it right in Nia's face. Tevin grabs Nia's phone asking for the code. She told him.  He unlocks it and goes to Mason's number Dailing it.

(back at Camillias)

Mason's phone began to ring seeing it was Nia.  He ignores it putting it back in his pocket. 

"Look I know I can't be a father to y'all now.  You your own man" Dennis began to say.

Mason's phone rings again.  "Hold on," Mason said answering it.  "Nia I'm at work."

"Your girlfriend a little tied up" Tevin said

"BABY ITS TEVIN.  IM AT HOME" Nia yells through the phone. 

"Nigga YOU TOUCH MY GIRL YOU DEAD" Mason said instantly getting mad. 

"I don't know she is looking good.  So I might" Tevin said looking at Nia. 

Mason hangs up.  "MAYA LETS GO NOW,"

"Why is he yelling" Maya said getting up coming to the door seeing Mason already right here "You okay? "

"NO, TEVIN GOT NIA"

Maya hearts drops.....