Chapter 9

Maya woke up and went to the bathroom throwing up.  They were still in the Bahamas.  Greg got up seeing her in the bathroom.  He comes knocking on the door.

"You good baby? "

"Yeah just think it's the food from yesterday"

Maya was feeling sick. 

"Alright, we got to leave here in an hour. I'm going to call Monica for you"

Greg walks out grabs his phone and calls Monica. 

"Hello," She answered. 

"Did you find her? "

"No.  We don't have no clue where he took her"

"Okay as her lawyer I'll look into it.  Right now there's nothing y'all can do but sit and wait.  I understand how difficult it may sound but it's the truth"

"I understand thanks for everything.  This was supposed to be about yOu and Maya I'm so sorry for everything happening"

"No need to apologize.  I'll call you when I have any answers.  Stay by the phone"

Greg would rather talk to Monica since she works with him and he knows her better than Ryan. 

Walking back into the room he sees Maya really look sick. 

"Baby you don't look good at all. I can see it"

"I don't know what it could be"

"We need to get you checked out when we get back to New York.  For now, just relax I got everything" Greg said. 

In Indiana

Tevin pulled up to his house which Grace had never seen before.  He grabs her takes her inside and puts them on the couch.

"We went be here for a while," He said going into one of the bedrooms

Grace got to looking around to see anything she would be able to use to escape when she fully healed. But there was barely anything in this house.

Tevin comes back sitting next to Grace

"How do you like it? "

"Where did you even find this place? "

"I've had it, baby"

Grace didn't say anything to him. 

"Let me call my kids"

"No cell phones.  I threw everything out.  It's just gone by us"

"Tevin you tripping.  Look what you've done to me"

"And look what you've done to us, Grace.  Having twins than have them pop up when our life was just getting started.  You thought you were going to leave me for good.  No baby.  I'm your husband still. "

"Was"

Tevin got up squeezing her cheeks. 

"I still am," he said

Grace was in so much pain from him shooting her that she didn't have the strength to fight this man back.  And she didn't know how long it would take to get back healed. 

5hours later

Grace woke up not seeing Tevin inside the house.  She calls out for him but it ain't answer so she knows he has to leave.  She gets up slowly.  Still in pain.  She walks to the back door and tries to open it but Tevin had plenty of locks on the door where you had to have a key to even open the door. 

"Fuck" she said

Grace walked to the front door and opened it seeing the car out there.  So Tevin had to be somewhere close.  She closed the door just for him to bust it open. 

"Thought you were going escape or something"

"I can't get up? " She said begin smart. 

"Even if you did.  We far out.  So you try running in the woods by yourself"

"You really must not know who I am," Grace said limping back over to the couch.

Grace saw Tevin had a cell phone in his hand but to her, it was one

"Thought you through all the phones out? "

"N,o your phone," Tevin said shutting the front door and locking it from the outside. 

Grace watched as he got in the car driving off.  Tevin knew she couldn't do much now so he was cool to leave.  Grace got back up went inside one of the bedrooms and looking through everything. He come across a picture with him and a little girl.  Which Grace never seen before.  So she began still looking through a box with a lot of shit in it picking up a birth certificate.  "Micheal Sands"

"What the fuck" Grace said

Grace looks at the picture she was holding turning it around seeing the name on the picture matching the name on the birth certificate and Tevin being the one in the picture.