14

4 hours later

Monica and Ryan made it there before Everybody else rushed in. 

"MOM! " Ryan yells. 

Grace comes from back running up to her son and giving him the tightest hug.  Grace grabbed Monica bringing her in and squeezing them together.

"My babies," Grace said crying. 

Ryan grabbed his mother's face checking her. "You okay?" he said "Where did he shoot you? "

"I'm fine baby.  I'm fine" Grace said

They sit down. 

"So where is he? "

"I've told them where I was.  I have no information on that at all.  So I don't know"

"Is he alive? How did you get away this time Mom? " Monica asked still worried.

"I had to make sure I was fully healed to escape.  I don't know if he's alive" Grace said

Maya and Mason come rushing in.  Grace gets up hugging them. 

"Are you okay? " Maya asked crying. 

"I'm fine,"  Grace said rubbing Maya's face. 

Greg comes walking in with Paul and a few of his security.  "Have they given you any information on him? " Greg asked

"No none," Grace said

Greg walks up asking to talk to whoever is in charge.  They walked to the back closing the door. 

"Who all these men? " Grace asked. 

"His security," Mason said. 

Greg walks out angrily.  "Let's go," He said they walked outside seeing Monica and Ryan got in the car with Grace. "Follow them.  Make sure you stay by them at all times" Grey said "Mason and Nia y'all can get in the other truck" Greg said opening his door for Maya.

Greg gets in looking out the window. 

"What is it? " Maya asked

"They can't find him"

"WHAT? "

"Aye.  Don't be yelling.  You gone be by me most of the time.  I'll have them stay with Grace until I know he's found" Greg said

"I need to tell her," Maya said getting her phone out about to call Grace.

Greg grabs it. 

"No.  That's why security is going to be with her at all times" Greg said "Yeah call your mother and tell her to come to the house"

Maya called Monica

"Yeah"

"Tell them to pull over on the side of the highway," Greg said

"Pull over"

Mason pulled over.  Everybody pulled up behind each other.  Greg gets out with Paul walking up to Ryan's car. He knocks on the window.

"Grace comes with me," Greg said

"For what?" Ryan said

"She gone stay at my place," Ryan said walking back to the truck.

Grace gets out walking up to the truck with Paul behind her getting in. 

"What's going on?" Grace asked.

"They didn't find Tevin," Greg said

"But i stabbed him"

"Yeah, they seen blood.  But no sign of him.  So I'll keep security on you at all times" Greg said

"He won't give up," Grace said

"You mind staying with us until we get you a place where you feel safe? " Greg said

"I don't want to be a burden, " Grace said

"I have plenty of room.  You won't be. Plus I'll need you to keep an eye out on your granddaughter too" Greg said smiling trying to get her mind off what she went through. 

"Grandaughter? " Grace said

Maya lifted her shirt.  Maya was now almost 4 months pregnant. 

"Really? " Grace said with tears in her eyes. She came and sat next to Maya hugging her "I'm going be a grandmother" Grace said smiling. 

"Yes, you are.  And I need a mother who knows what to do during this pregnancy because her attitude is horrible" Greg said laughing. 

"Okay not too much," Maya said pointing her finger at him.