Flash Back

(Short Scene)
Kim was on the corner waiting for her next man to pull up. Kim has been prostituting since she was 16.  She didn't know her parents cause she was left at the hospital.  She grew up in foster care until she ran away at 14.

She met a pimp she thought loved her but just wanted to sell her out. Her pimp pulled up getting out hitting on her.

"Fuck is my money bitch? "

"I don't got it. Ill get it tonight"

He grabs her by the throat takes her to the car pushing her in.  Maya had only been in her shop for a month but Kim would come and get her hair done by Maya when she had the money. 

2 hours later her limo pulls back up pushing her out of the car. Kim got out almost falling on her ass. Maya waited until he pulled off before she went outside

"Hey boo.  Are you good? "

"Girl I'm fine"

Kim was drunk off her ass and barely can keep herself up. 

"It didn't look like it to me"

"Girl I said I'm fine"

Maya ain't say shit but made her come into her shop. 

"I have to make this money or that's my ass"

"Girl how much? "

"Like 400"

"I got you.  You need to leave that street shit alone something can happen to you girl"

"Like what? "

"Rape,  murder,  kidnap anything.  It's a crazy world "

"if somebody was gone do something to me it would have happened already.  I've been in this street shit for 15 years now"

"and you ain't getting nothing out of it"

"Why you care.  You new here "

"I care cause I've got to know the real you"

Kim ain't say nothing

"Come work in the shop"

"Hell no.  I stop doing hair"

"At least you'll make your own money".

Kim ain't say nothing she wasn't trying to hear that. 

"look I have to get back out there"

"I told you ill give you the 400"

"Maya we don't even know each other that's good for you to be helping me out.  I'm okay"

Usually, Maa would have closed the shop but she cared about Kim.  So she'll be at the shop until she sees Kim get out of the car with her pimp. 

Kim pulls back up getting out of the car looking for Kim.

"Shit"

He walks into Maya's shop and grabs Kim. 

"Fuck you doing in here"

"Is this how you treat women? "

"Bitch mind your business"

Maya laughed

"Watch your mouth.  I'm a lady to you.  "

"Awe yeah.  I'll have you out here making my money too" he said walking up to Maya's face.

Mason walks into the shop just in time. 

"You good sis? "

"Oh Mr.  Pimp just told me I should go work for him on the corner "

Mason pushed Maya back getting in his Face.

"Nigga what? "

Dude look at him like he saw him around free time. 

"It's coo"

He said snatching Kim up and leaving.  Watching Kim getting hit on pissed Maya off,  cause all she wanted was to help that girl.  But if she doesn't won't help there's nothing she can do. 

Comment/vote

I wanted to add this part to show how Kim and Maya met.  So everything can make more sense ❤️👌