part 25

10 years ago.

"What's up nigga?" Jack said walking up

"What up shorty? You get that money from dude?" Greg said counting his bread

"You know I stopped by that niggas place. Dude act like it ain't have it. Had to let that nigga know we ain't playing" Jack said

Jack and Greg have grown up together since they were shorties. Jack was the right-hand man.

"So what you on with Dani?" Jack asked

"Now you know I ain't with that whole relationship shit. She may shorty an all but being committed is dead to me. I love pussy" Greg said

"Yo ass gone catch something one day," Jack said

"Nigga I make sure these bitches show me they Mychart" Greg said laughing.

Jack and Greg were sitting on the porch when a shot rang out. Greg dropped down to the floor and Jack got shot in the chest.

"Yo call 911," Greg said yelling at Dani.

"IS HE OKAY?" Dani said crying.

"DANI call the fucking ambulance. NOW" Greg said

"Come on nigga I can't lose you like this" Greg Said.

Jack was looking a Greg with a tear coming down the right side of his face..

"Come on JACK. COME ON BRO." Greg begins to scream in hurt.

Jack died right there in Greg's arms. Greg cried on Jack for 10 minutes until he got up. Greg got in his car driving off.

"GREG" Dani said

Greg pulled out his phone calling his niggas.

"They killed Jack. Be ready" he said pulling up and grabbing Fred.

"They all die tonight," Fred said getting in.

Greg stopped and picked up Juan, Charles, and Don. Greg already knew the niggas who pulled this off. Greg pulled up down the block watching the same niggas sitting in the car facing them.

"So how do you want to do this?" Charles asked

Greg ain't say nothing. Greg got out and went into the alley behind the house. He walks from the back of the house behind the car. He walked up to the window letting off shots. He killed the first dude. The second dude gets out trying to run. Greg pointed his gun at his back letting out a shot making him fall. Greg walked over to him standing above him.

"This for Jack pussy" Greg said letting three shots in his head.

Greg ran back to the car and pulled off.

"I'm sorry my nigga" Juan said

"This ain't over. Where that nigga kendal be?" Greg asked

"Shit last I know that nigga to be on 63rd," Don said

They drove to 63rd seeing 5 niggas out on the corner.