Chapter 31

Dani pulled up outside her house me as hell. She wanted Greg back and she was willing to do any and everything she could to do just that. She walked in changing her clothes she knew where his hotel was. She followed him and May the other day. Getting in her car headed towards the hotel Greg was staying at her phone began to ring.

"Hey, Ronda everything okay?" Dani asked

"Yeah, everything okay. Is your supplier still at the same spot I'm trying to get some" Ronda asked

"Yeah I'll shoot him a text letting him know you'll be that way," Dani said hanging up.

She pulls up outside the hotel getting out. Going towards the front desk.

"Hi. I'm looking for a Greg Staples. I'm his wife. His phone had died and I can't even remember the room number he was in" Dani said smiling.

"Yes, his room is on the 30th floor. Here is your key card" The receptionist said

Dani got on the elevator going up. She walks gladly towards him knocking on it. Greg opens the door with his shirt off.

"The FUCK" Greg said shocked

"Hi baby," Dani said biting her lip.

Greg looked out into the hallway left and right. Dani tried to come in but Greg stopped her.

"HELL NAH. Dani what the fuck is wrong with you and how did you find out I was here?" Greg said pissed.

"I wanted to surprise you and I told the receptionist you were my husband," Dani said

"SHORTY" Greg said grabbing her by the throat and throwing her in the room shutting the door.

Greg walked to the chair grabbing his shirt. He put it on grabbing his keys. He grabbed Dani by the arm making their way towards the door. Dani yanked her arm away from him.

"Why can't I have you back? I came to New York to try to get you back, but you were with that bitch. Now you bring her around the people I love the most" Dani said beginning to cry.

"Man, you bugging. You know damn well I will NEVER get back to you shortly. On bro, you are tripping out. You look like you're high right now. You think I want to be with a bitch like that?" Greg asked

"No, but give me a chance. I'll stop." Dani said

Greg walked in her face.

"Stop! Did you stop when you let my daughter die?" Greg asked

Dani ain't say nothing just look at Greg.

"Exactly!! Let's go" Greg said grabbing her by the arm.

They walked out to the elevator. Going down Dani has a sad look on her face. Greg did not give a fuck. He pulled out his phone and called Maya.

"Hey baby, it's late. What are you doing?" Maya asked

"Taking Dani Home," Greg said

"What? Fuck are you doing with her?" Maya asked

"I wasn't with her. This bitch just popped up at my hotel" Greg said

"I'm no bitch Greg" Maya heard Dani said

"Is she stalking you? Fuck is her problem?" Maya asked getting out of bed.

"Man I don't know but I ain't dealing with this," Greg said mad as hell.

"I'll be out there in some hours. Fuck that" Maya said hanging up.

"Well you pissed my shorts off," Greg said shaking his head.

They walked out of the hotel to her car.

"Look shorty I'm going tell you just one time. Stop following me. And stop popping up at my mom's when I'm here. You can do that shit on your own time. Ain't gone never be an us. You hear me? I'm with my shorty" Greg said walking away.

Dani didn't give a fuck about Maya shell finding her way back into Greg's arms one way or another

Greg gets in the car finding another hotel to stay at. Greg's phone begins to ring.

"Yeah, baby?" Greg said

"I'm here, come get me," Maya said

Greg was thinking how the fuck she got here so fast.

"I'll be there in 5," He said

Greg pulled off going towards the airport. Dai follows right behind him.

"Where is he going?" Dani asked herself.

30 minutes passed. Greg pulls up to the airport and sees Maya. Dani pulls up 5 cars behind him trying not to get caught.

"This bitch just won't let up," Dani said

Maya got in the car. Looking a Greg.

"Where's that bitch at?" Maya asked

"Man, you ain't about to fight that girl. I got it" Greg said

"Oh, you got it. Like her finding out where you stay or trying you the other day as well. But you got it? No, I got it. Wait until I see her" Maya said sitting back.

Dani pulls out following behind Greg seeing what other hotel they would be staying at.
Greg decided to stop at Rondas first. They pulled up getting out seeing Ronda walk in.

"Where have you been?" Greg asked

"Minding my business. Hey Maya girl" Ronda said hugging her.

"Hey. How are you doing?" Maya asked

"I'm doing just fine actually. " Ronda said high on coke.

Maya notices but Greg ain't caught on.

"So what's up with Dani man? The girl been following me an all" Greg asked

"Well, the day she left to go to New York. We were venting to me about you. And how much she is still in love with you even though y'all were never together. But she said she's willing to do anything to get you back. I told her ass not to. But she did anyway. Then when you got back she was very pissed to find out Maya." Ronda said

"She bugging bro. She knows I don't want her ass near. If she tries anything ill fuck her up myself." Greg said

Dani gets out and sees Greg's car. She was in seeing Maya, Greg, And Ronda talking.

"Hey Ronda was just dropping these off," Dani said sitting down on Ronda's shoes.

Maya walked in Dani's face.

"So what's up? You stalking my man?" Maya asked

"First off back up. And stalking. I don't need to do that if he tells me which room he's in" Dani said smiling.

"Bitc.. Greg was about to say something but Maya was over him.

"Bitch I ain't backing up. DO SOMETHING. Follow my man again hoe it's me and you. Let's go, Greg"

They leave without getting in the car. Greg looks at Maya seeing how pissed she is. They ain't say nothing until they got back to the hotel.