Chapter 26

Back in NEW YORK. Tina pulled up at Maya's shop Checking things out. Everything was boarded up but you can still go inside. Tina gets out going to see Kim and some dudes she saw before.

"Kim, what's up? Who them?" Tina asked

"These my folks, they came with me to get some of the things they've found," Kim said looking suspicious.

"Kim ain't nobody fucking stupid bitch. It was you wasn't it?" Tina asked

"No! Why would you ask that?" Kim said

"You worked that whole day. Locking up 3 hours after it got broken into. Then you ain't come to check on Maya or see if she was alright. You went  ghost up until today." Tina said.

Kim ain't say nothing. One thing about Tina. She went to find out who fucked with her bestie.

"Where is her money at?" Tina asked

Nobody ain't say shit. So Tina pulled out her gun.

"Anybody wanna talk?" Tina said pointing it at Kim.

Tina ain't fuck with Kim since Maya saw her on the streets prostituting.  She wanted to give Kim a shot at a different life.  So Maya helped her out by giving her a job here.  They've been cool ever since. So Tina never understood her motive. 

"I don't have all of it," Kim said.

"Jump stupid if you want to. Don't think since I'm a woman I won't pop your ass" Tina said turning the gun towards this dude.

"Man, we ain't even a part of none of this shit." He said

Tina pulled out her phone and called Nia.

"what's sup tina?" Nia said

"Maya's shop was broken into the other day. And I found out who did. Meet me at the shop" Tina said hanging up.

Tina didn't want to call Maya and tell her nothing until she got all her money back.
Nia and Mason pulled up and went inside.

"Why the fuck nobody tells me?" Mason said coming in pissed.

"I thought your sister would have," Tina said

"Man, what the fuck. Who did it?" Mason asked

"You looking at her," Tina said.

"Kim?" Nia said

"Why shorty?" Mason asked

Kim ain't say shit. Mason walked up to her grabbing her neck.

"Bitch why?" Mason asked again

The dude Kim was with walked up.

"You.

Mason pulled out his gun pointing it right at his head.

"Back the FUCK up nigga" Mason said

The dude backs up while Mason still holding Kim's neck.

"SPEAK," Mason said

"I needed to move," Kim said beginning to cry.

"let's Go get my sister's money bitch. And I want all of it. If not I'll kill you" Mason said pushing her towards the door.

"Keep these niggas here," Mason said hanging his gun to Nia.

Mason pulled out his phone and called Ryan.

"Nigga did you make it yet?" Mason asked

"Yeah, just touched down," Ryan said

"Look I just got into some shit. I need you to go to my shop. And keep them niggas in there until I'm back. I'll give you the info when I get there" Mason said hanging up.

"I'm sorry Mason. I never.

"Man shut the fuck up. You did what you did, cause you thought nobody was going to catch you. Tina is smarter than a lot of you dumb bitches" Mason said

They pulled up to Kim's apartment. Mason walked in behind her seeing bags packed.

"Go get it," Mason said.

Kim walked to her room taking out her phone and trying to call for help. Mason was right behind her.

"Bitch you ain't slick" he grabbing her phone and stepping on it.

Kim grabbed the bag from her closer sitting it on the bed. Mason opened it seeing the money. He pulled out his phone and called Maya.

"How much money do you have in your office,?" Mason asked

"Almost 75k. Why?" she asked

"I'll hit you back later," Mason said hanging up.

"Let's go," Mason said.

Mason pulled off. Mason pulled up into an alley telling Kim to get out. Kim got out standing by the garbage can. Mason had another gun in the glove department. He got it out letting off a shot into Kim's head and driving off. Mason pulled back up to the shop an hour later.

"Damn nigga. Took you forever" Ryan said

"I had to handle something. Let go." He said talking to the dude who was with Kim.

Mason ain't give a fuck about anybody. Fuck with his sister. You're dead. Mason pulled up in the Woods Telling them to get out.

"Kill these niggas" Mason said

Ryan and Mason get out shooting them in the head.