𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚒

Vihanaa

As the day passed, tiring as usual I sat on the couch thinking about the day

As the day passed, tiring as usual I sat on the couch thinking about the day. I am practicing attorney, and the legal profession often presents significant challenges in my life. Sometimes it's hard but it's worth to watch the faces of client radiating happiness indicating their wins.

Being lawyer obviously is not easy at all. Sometimes I lose the evidence I collected which got stolen by the opposite sides and sometimes I get threatened to death. Till now I managed to stay safe.

I had my own apartment, I don't live with my mom and dad. I mostly go to my grandparents house. My grandparents where the ones who raised me, rather than my mom and dad. While my grandparents tried their best to provide me with love and care, I still miss the unique motherly and fatherly affections.

Even it's the 21st century, my parents mindset still belongs to old generations and still hold traditional views, discriminating between boys and girls.

I have an younger brother who receives most of their love and affection that sometimes I despise it, which is why they left me in the care of my grandparents.

My grandfather served in the Indian Army, and he wisely saved all his earnings, and dad used to look after all the necessity on my grandparents house, so we didn't get any financial difficulties. But the finance that grandfather saved was not enough for my studies.

My grandfather's persistence paid off, convincing my father to let me study law despite my father initially resisting. Interestingly, supporting my grandparents financially, my father remains convinced that not pursuing law would have been the wiser choice.

I currently reside in the city of New Delhi. The capital City of India known for its rich history, vibrant culture and diverse population.

I'm relocating from New Delhi to Mumbai because I have a deep love for beaches and Mumbai offers beautiful coastal experiences.

As I will relocate to Mumbai, life is gonna take a new turn and, although I'm leaving everything behind including my grandparents, childhood and past, there's an underlying excitement in starting this new journey.
.....

As I took the first step into my new apartment, I can sense that everything has changed.

Even though I lived alone in my apartment in new delhi, i spend most of my time visiting my grandparents. I thought living alone without anyone company in Mumbai would be okay but I was thinking all the way wrong. A wave of loneliness washed over me as I realised I have no one to visit in the weekends from now on.

The room was filled with my belongings and everything was a mess. And now all I need is a couple of days to arrange everything.

In New Delhi, politics played a significant role, and i used to get involved in it said a bit. However, since moving to mumbai I have made a conscious decision not to get involved in politics matters.

Author:- Sorry for the short chapter. I promise to increase the length of the chapter in the upcoming episode.

You can find me in Instagram. Link in the bio. (lesyeuxdenovella2.0)