𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

V I H A N N A 

As I lay bound and gagged on the cold, hard floor of the abandoned warehouse, fear gripped me like a vice, my heart pounding in my chest like a relentless drumbeat. My mind raced with terrifying thoughts of what awaited me, and all I could think of was Ayaan—my beloved husband, my anchor in this sea of darkness.

Suddenly, the air shifted, and a sinister presence filled the room. I could feel his eyes on me, burning with malice and contempt. Slowly, he emerged from the shadows, his form looming over me like a dark cloud.

It was Verma—the man responsible for my kidnapping, the embodiment of all my worst nightmares. His smirk sent shivers down my spine, and I recoiled instinctively, my every instinct screaming for me to run, to escape this living nightmare.

"Well, well, well," Verma's voice echoed through the empty space, dripping with disdain. "If it isn't the lovely Vihanna, caught in the spider's web."

My heart pounded with a mixture of terror and fury as I glared up at him, my defiance a feeble attempt to mask my overwhelming fear. "What do you want from me, Verma?"

Verma's grin widened, his eyes gleaming with sadistic delight. "Oh, my dear, it's quite simple. I want revenge—for your husband's betrayal, for backing out of our partnership and leaving me in ruin."

I swallowed hard, the weight of his words settling over me like a suffocating blanket. Ayaan's past decisions had come back to haunt us both, but he had his reason and i don't blame him for that.

"But fear not, my dear," Verma continued, his voice dripping with malice. "Your suffering will end soon enough—once Ayaan pays the ultimate price for his betrayal."

"Don't even think of hurting him. Whatever you want to do, do it with me."

Tears welled in my eyes as the full weight of my predicament crashed down upon me. Trapped in Verma's clutches, with Ayaan's life hanging in the balance, I knew that our only hope lay in finding a way to outwit him, to escape this nightmare and reunite with the man I loved more than life itself.

A Y A A N 

As Verma stood before me, a twisted grin plastered on his face, I couldn't shake the feeling of dread that washed over me. His eyes glinted with malice, his every move calculated and deliberate.

"You're early," Verma remarked, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he glanced at his watch. "But then again, I expected nothing less from you, Ayaan."

I clenched my fists, my jaw tightening with determination. "If I find even a single strand of her hair harmed, you're as good as dead."

"Safe and sound, for now. But whether she stays that way depends entirely on you."

My heart pounded in my chest as I listened to his words, a surge of fear and anger coursing through me. I knew I had to tread carefully—my wife's life hung in the balance, and one wrong move could spell disaster.

"What do you want from me, Verma?" I demanded, my voice low and steady despite the turmoil raging within me.

Verma's grin widened, his gaze piercing. "Simple, really. I want revenge—for your betrayal, for backing out of our partnership and leaving me to pick up the pieces."

I swallowed hard, the weight of his words settling over me like a suffocating blanket. I had known this day would come, had anticipated Verma's thirst for vengeance, but now that it was here, the reality of it was almost too much to bear.

As I took a step forward, desperation clawing at my chest, Verma's voice cut through the tense silence like a knife. "Where do you think you're going, Ayaan? It's a little early for the reunion, don't you think?"