𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛

Vihanna

These days, Ayaan has started addressing me as "my wife" and teases a lot

These days, Ayaan has started addressing me as "my wife" and teases a lot. Every time he calls me "my wife," I feel something special in my heart. I genuinely love it when he refers to me that way.

He's not the most affectionate or talkative person, and truth be told, I'm his second love after work. From morning till night, it's all about work for him.

Yet, when his teasing mode kicks in, he becomes a total heart-stealer. It's those moments that make his workaholic tendencies a bit more bearable.

Today marks the end of my brief break. The reception awaits, and after that, it's back to work for me.

Seizing the opportunity for a quick refresh, I headed to the walk-in closet while Ayaan was elsewhere.

I thought he might be  somewhere else in the house but I got Surprised to find him stepping out of the bathroom, clad in only a towel wrapped around his waist.

My gaze straight fixated on his bare torso, adorned with six-pack abs. I couldn't help but wonder when he finds the time for the gym, considering his 24/7 commitment to work.

"Like what you saw?" When he questioned, I sensed his teasing vibe, and now I find myself in quite a trouble.

"What are you talking about? I wasn't looking there?" I attempted to play it cool, but it seems like I might have landed myself in a bit of a tricky situation.

"Why are you denying? When I clearly saw your gaze penetrating through my chest."

He smirked, closing the distance and pinning me against the wall. Our breaths intertwined, his unwavering eye contact forcing a retreat from my end. Anything seemed more captivating than meeting his gaze at that particular moment.

Attempting an escape, but he swiftly enclosed me with his other hand, forming an inescapable cage.

"Aap kaha vagengi. Piche diwar aur aghe main khada hun." His words hung in the air as he drew even closer, leaving only inches between us. The tension escalating with each passing moment.

(Where will you run? There's wall behind and I'm standing infront.)

The tension shattered as his phone's ringing echoed from the outside. Just before departing, he leaned in and whispered in my ear, leaving a lingering imprint on the moment.

He whispered, "Don't hesitate to admit you enjoyed the view, because it's evident you did. Next time, take a picture, so you can savor it again and again." His words must have painted me a shade of crimson.

Not wanting to linger, I swiftly entered the bathroom for a quick refresh. Opting for comfort over tradition, I chose a kurta instead of a saree for the day.

Emerging from the bathroom, I found him seated on the bed, engrossed in work as usual. As he sensed my presence, his deep frown greeted me, casting a shadow over the room.