𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟

Verma POV

As I sat at the adjacent table, a simmering rage bubbled within me as I overheard Ayaan's words. His betrayal had cost me dearly, plunging me into a downward spiral from which I struggled to recover. The audacity of his actions fueled my desire for revenge, a burning determination to make him pay for what he had done.

Lost in my thoughts of retribution, I barely noticed the woman who approached me until she spoke, her voice dripping with venomous intent. Esha, a fellow villainess with her own score to settle against Ayaan and his wife.

As she outlined her own grievances against the couple, I felt a sense of kinship with her, a shared desire to bring them to their knees. Together, we could be a formidable force, united in our quest for vengeance.

With a sinister grin, I agreed to join forces with Esha, our minds already whirring with plans to unleash havoc upon Ayaan and his wife. They had underestimated us once, but they would soon learn that crossing us was a grave mistake.

As we plotted and schemed into the night, fueled by our mutual thirst for revenge, I couldn't help but relish the thought of the chaos we would unleash upon our unsuspecting adversaries. The tables were about to turn, and Ayaan and his wife would soon regret ever crossing paths with us.

As Esha reveals her personal stake in this vendetta, confessing her love for Ayaan, I find myself torn between my desire for vengeance against Ayaan and my willingness to accommodate Esha's request to spare him.

Understanding that Ayaan's vulnerability lies in his love for his wife, Vihanna, I recognize the strategic advantage of targeting her. By harming her, we can inflict maximum emotional pain on Ayaan while avoiding direct confrontation with him.

However, I also realize that my primary motive is revenge against Ayaan himself. While I may be willing to cooperate with Esha to some extent, I must ensure that our actions serve my ultimate goal of dismantling Ayaan's life and extracting my due retribution.

With this in mind, I agree to Esha's proposal but make it clear that our focus should remain on Ayaan.

Together, Esha and I devise a plan that leverages Vihanna's position as Ayaan's wife to sow discord and wreak havoc in their lives. While Esha's feelings for Ayaan may complicate matters, I remain steadfast in my determination to exact vengeance upon him, using whatever means necessary to achieve my ends.