𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

Vihanna

I stepped in the old-fashioned coffee shop, the Aroma of freshly made coffee hung in the air

Juggling my phone call and coffee, my clumsiness got the best of me. In an unfortunate twist, I collided with the front table, causing my coffee to spill on someone who happened to be working nearby.

Upon closer observation, the table that held his diligently organized files, which I had noticed on my way in, had been transformed into a complete mess after the collision.

His eyes emitted fury, seething with anger as he glared at the mess I inadvertently caused. Hesitant to apologize due to his intense expression, I was on the verge of speaking up when he abruptly left, leaving me with a stern, disapproving glare.

Certainly, I found myself in quite a difficult situation. Apologizing to him was necessary, yet fear held me back. If our paths cross again, I'll make sure to extend a sincere apology.

In his hasty departure, he left behind all his files, and amidst the chaos, my attention was drawn to one card – his ID card.

From what I gathered, his name is Ayaan Sharma, a diligent 28-year-old CEO who owns a company. Intrigued, I even resorted to a Google search, wanting to learn more about the company mentioned on his ID card. And it turned out it that the company is which lies under top 3.

Despite the mess, the information on the files was discernible. Noticing his phone number on the ID card, I made a decision to reprint the files and return them as a sincere apology.

Ayaan

I stormed out of the cafe, frustrated beyond measure

I stormed out of the cafe, frustrated beyond measure. The files that held my meticulous work were now a chaotic jumble, courtesy of a clumsy collision. The audacity of the person responsible left me seething, and I had no time for apologies. My eyes bore the weight of my fury as I left the scene, determined to leave the mess behind.

In my haste, I unintentionally left behind both my ID card and the disheveled files. While the ID card was a necessity, considering it could be replaced with a single order, the chaotic state of the files led me to the decision to leave them behind.